Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing TT Gallardo breaks record at Moscow Mile!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 07:28 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Exclamation Underground Racing TT Gallardo breaks record at Moscow Mile!

23 seconds in the standing mile and 405 KM.

Congrats to the owner of the TT Gallardo for winning the Moscow mile and setting records in MPH and ET. I'm glad a 6 speed Gallardo finally made it to that (ET) timed mile race. I'm waiting to hear the official results. Dima Samorukov is the driver and owner of the Underground Racing Stage 1 Race version, (6 speed) NERA. The Nera was on the same tune it had when it left NC.

From what I understand, all the fast cars that normally attend were there including the fast GTRs.

Videos should be coming out soon. I will post pics when I get them.

Old 05-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Bill is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for the videos....That's quite a feat, Congrats !!!!

Old 05-20-2012, 07:48 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Wow! 252 mph that is sick! Don't you guys ever get tired of breaking records?
Peter

Old 05-20-2012, 07:49 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
the 405 km is insane!

in mph this is 251.7 mph which is a new record for the gallardo in 1 standing mile!

Congrats!

Old 05-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kouzman
the 405 km is insane!

in mph this is 251.7 mph which is a new record for the gallardo in 1 standing mile!

Congrats!
Waiting to get confirmation on the mph. ET was confirmed.

Old 05-20-2012, 08:38 PM
v10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to all
Impressive stuff . I heard one of the GTRs he beat was an AMS car . What kid of power levels ?

Old 05-21-2012, 05:54 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
congrats!

Old 05-21-2012, 07:04 AM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
This is from 6speed user Kentusha77rus...

"Hi, all I can say about this event – is WOW!!!!

This was the best event EVER!

And now in details – first day weather were sucks, it was rainy and very wet, so all the monster cars didn’t run. I’ve made a few runs, one with Aventador, and I liked how it starts, first and second gear very close and third sorry and bye-bye.

The second day weather were great and it was show time.

We had like 15 GT-Rs (650-1300 hp), 15 911’s (530-1100hp) and only one Lambo NERA UGR 6sp and I can tell you that UGR Lambo 6sp is NUTS, this car beat all the records, even pro drag car Evo 8 ARS 1100hp with 23,911 sec record was beated.

Dima (NERA) made about 8-9 runs and his best time was 23,867 and 387 km/h (240 mph) trap, the quarter in that run was not very good – 10,5 sec but what this car do on 3rd gear and after is just impossible to describe, I’ve made a run with him and we did 100-200 km in 4,3 sec and 200-300 km in 5,8 sec and about 375 trap, none of the cars has such comfortable feeling on speed 350+ km.

After he beat Evo time he decided to break his own top speed record, cause the previous was 380,7 km by UGR SL after 1 mile and he made 387 on 1 mile, and HE DID IT, NEW Russian RECORD is 405 km/h (252 mph) , he told the car could easily reach 420 but he has 5 sons and 405 was enough for them

I can tell you many things about this car but you will see everything very soon on the video, all I can say is for our kind of event - 6 speed only.

About the other competitors, Dima (DMY ex.R911) on Porsche with carbon roof and many other things has done his engine on Friday evening and didn’t had time to tune it right, so his car didn’t showed any good results, he even couldn’t reach his previous time 24,8 on Switzer R911, the same story with Sergeis VRT1100. So none of the Porsche cars showed good results. I was driving my Switzer/Proto like 3 last events and made 25,5 and 330 trap but if 1,5 year it was enough to win, now this time is no good. The second car I was driving is 911 GT2 9FF AWD 1100hp with sequential gearbox, the car runs strong but I had big problems with launch, and my best 0-100 was 4,8 sec, but trap 345 km/h and 26,4 sec.

Nissans were all over, this time it was limited quantity of this cars, cause it was more than 30 applications, but we limited to 15 most powerful.

Jury broke his gearbox on Thursday evening on his ALPHA 12+ after he did 3 launches, so he found another trans and Oleg changed it, but the clutch couldn’t hold so huge power (1250whp) and it was slipping and his best was about 24,7 or 24,9 but this is not a result for this car, he will do better for sure.

And the biggest surprise was GODZILLA from Boost Logic, he did 24,070 sec – 355 km/h trap and had 7psi more to go but also had bad clutch. For this event tuner from Boost Logic came from USA to tune this car. This car had carbon doors and many other lightweight.

On Sunday we made more than 200 runs and that was phenomenal. All the videos is coming soon.

After that crazy event, Russian team won the world hockey cup, and it was double perfect.

New records were made and that is great, my best wishes and congrats to Dima and UGR, you’re simply THE BEST!!!!!!!!"

Old 05-21-2012, 07:55 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Oh my the mighty GTR's had some tranny issues? but they are magical?

Congrats to all the cars, drivers and tuners.

Old 05-21-2012, 08:38 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Nice write up....here is my favorite line: "he told the car could easily reach 420 but he has 5 sons and 405 was enough for them."

Old 05-21-2012, 10:37 AM
Banned
MannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the rough
UGR Nera GTT 23.8sec ran!!!!!! Thanks to Andrey!!!

Old 05-21-2012, 04:31 PM
Perdition will become famous soon enough
No AWD?

Old 05-21-2012, 07:36 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Perdition
No AWD?
It's AWD.

Old 05-22-2012, 08:52 PM
rolemodel is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mullet
Oh my the mighty GTR's had some tranny issues? but they are magical?

Congrats to all the cars, drivers and tuners.
I think it's known by now that those r35 gtr's aren't very reliable. Every event they go to they are breaking. Go to their forum and read about how many transmissions some guys go through with only 700whp range. They launch nice though.

Old 05-23-2012, 09:07 AM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Originally Posted by rolemodel
I think it's known by now that those r35 gtr's aren't very reliable. Every event they go to they are breaking. Go to their forum and read about how many transmissions some guys go through with only 700whp range. They launch nice though.
Idiot statement of the week.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing TT Gallardo breaks record at Moscow Mile!