Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing TT Gallardo breaks record at Moscow Mile!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 03:14 PM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
If those are drag radials he's better off getting rid of them, he's lucky they didn't blow up on him, that would have been very ugly.

Old 06-05-2012, 04:39 PM
sideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the rough
I believe this car has had a major upgrade on all drivetrainparts by a tuner in moscow to take the beating these guys give there cars. I remember seeing a pic of it after it had transmission/clutch issues. insane car

Old 06-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sideWays_swe
I believe this car has had a major upgrade on all drivetrainparts by a tuner in moscow to take the beating these guys give there cars. I remember seeing a pic of it after it had transmission/clutch issues. insane car
The Nera had a tranny issue and the gearbox was sent back to us for a couple of repairs. No clutch issue. Looks like it held up nice at the event

Old 06-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Shadowboost is on a distinguished road
LOOOOL, 251 mph by the wall is pretty crazy, I don't blame you

Old 06-05-2012, 06:31 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
The Nera had a tranny issue and the gearbox was sent back to us for a couple of repairs. No clutch issue. Looks like it held up nice at the event
Do you have any cars out with your new diffs that allow them to launch harder?

Old 06-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
What exact tires were they using?

Old 06-07-2012, 12:02 AM
GreenLantern is on a distinguished road
And this is why I love the stuff Kevin, KC and the folks at UGR push out.