Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Covert Tuning ' LP2000-2 SV TT'

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 06:17 PM
GETU1 will become famous soon enoughGETU1 will become famous soon enough
Covert Tuning ' LP2000-2 SV TT'

I dont think this has been covered on here yet? I couldnt find any information on 6speed about it.

Video is said to be launched this evening.

https://www.facebook.com/EpicLamboBuild

Old 09-15-2012, 06:45 PM
And the video

Old 09-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Berto670 is on a distinguished road
2000rwhp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-15-2012, 10:29 PM
CRR
CRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud of
can't wait to see it at TX2K13

Old 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
Ziscolp will become famous soon enough
I'm I the only one that thinks is kind of shady to claime 2K with out any proff, or to release a video of time lapse but not a video of the car actually running??? May be I'm wrong, but thats my opinion...

Old 09-16-2012, 01:38 AM
Mr.Jack is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ziscolp
I'm I the only one that thinks is kind of shady to claime 2K with out any proff, or to release a video of time lapse but not a video of the car actually running??? May be I'm wrong, but thats my opinion...
I agree. But if the claims are true, then please release some evidence because I'm sure, just like me, the guys here would die to see this.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:09 AM
Daniel Coldwell is on a distinguished road
its, its...the, the, the Emissary of Madness! The LP-2000!

Old 09-16-2012, 10:46 AM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
The owner is an absolute idiot. The car was originally being built in Columbus Ohio by a company called IPS. They have built some pretty bad *** turbo cars, most people have seen their turbo orange Z06 that goes 7's. This guy was causing so much negative press for the company by calling people out with a car that wasn't even built they kicked the car out. Jamie called him out multiple times and this guy declined every time. Obviously the car being 2000whp and only rwd is not going to be a 1550+whp awd car from a roll where traction is key. Ill believe it when I see it dragging UGR cars but that day will never come, just another rich idiot writing checks his car will never be able to cash.

Old 09-16-2012, 11:59 AM
iBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura about
Yeah this guy makes some pretty big claims, saying UGR is no competition for them etc etc.

I don't see them competing with UGR. Nobody else has been able too.

Old 09-16-2012, 02:11 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
Not a fan at all. Found this vid of the "debut". Introduce a car without it ever running, then blame the EPA for you not being able to start it? WTF? Four years of "research and development" and then you push the car in for it's debut. Whoever gave these guy's money deserves the end result. Claims without proof are lies, plain and simple.

Last edited by AudiBull; 09-16-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:52 PM
iBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura about
Whats up with the exhaust? My guess is it will never line up with UGR, that shop talks alot of ****, but can't back it up.

Plus how do they know it makes 2000hp if it doesn't even run? they have no dyno plots or anything.

Not to mention the TT kit is anything but impressive. Looks cheap and gaudy and hardly OEM.

Old 09-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Berto670 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by iBoost
Whats up with the exhaust? My guess is it will never line up with UGR, that shop talks alot of ****, but can't back it up.

Plus how do they know it makes 2000hp if it doesn't even run? they have no dyno plots or anything.

Not to mention the TT kit is anything but impressive. Looks cheap and gaudy and hardly OEM.
good critical thinking over there! you can't say something without any proof.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Berto670
good critical thinking over there! you can't say something without any proof.

Just seems odd to make all these ridiculous claims before they even have it dyno'd and how they are going to run down all these other shops etc etc.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:09 PM
mrslay will become famous soon enoughmrslay will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by AudiBull
Not a fan at all. Found this vid of the "debut". Introduce a car without it ever running, then blame the EPA for you not being able to start it? WTF? Four years of "research and development" and then you push the car in for it's debut. Whoever gave these guy's money deserves the end result. Claims without proof are lies, plain and simple.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnwBE...yer_detailpage
I cant do much but laugh at this. The welds on the cold side intakes are mediocre at best and nobody has seen the car run.

Last edited by mrslay; 09-16-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:24 PM
R&D AND research he says!

those tailpipes are horrendous and need to go and yikes sloppy welds

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Covert Tuning ' LP2000-2 SV TT'