Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

TTG Vs other Platforms on the street

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 10:02 PM
300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AudiBull
This thread just doesn't give up. 300, Traction was the main topic of conversation leading up to TI. The advantage that most people assumed (yes I know what happens when you assume things) the AWD cars would have didn't happen. Invincible was not what anyone was saying. The points being made were obviously coming from the history of past events. I'm pretty sure everybody here still thinks you're nuts(not always a bad thing), but it was mainly because of the way you were going about your business.

Now this event is history. Everyone that was there has learned from it. There's a lot of people that got their *** handed to them that now have all winter to figure out why and do something about it. The difference is that this is the first time in a long time that UGR has that same motivation rather than just being target number one.

I'm pretty sure if Kevin (driver of the silver TTG, owner of UGR) was concerned about the driveline breaking he wouldn't be doing AWD burnouts to warm the tires up.

As far as I've seen none of the drivers or company owners have been anything but gracious.

I'm going to assume(again) that the reason nobody from UGR is posting and arguing back and forth is because racing is racing, you win some you lose some. Reputations are built on results, and you only get results through hard work.

You've made a lot of good points. Unfortunately they are mixed in with ASSUMPTIONS that are poisoning the well.

P.S. I noticed you don't have an avatar so I threw one together for you. You're welcome.

PPS Feel free to substitute BENCHRACING for EVERYTHING.
AudiBull, I had never considered packaging myself with an avatar before.

After careful consideration, I have decided to try on a different look:

This does not mean I will not reaffirm what you have already given me, and I do appreciate it, but let's wait and see!

Old 10-18-2012, 10:20 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 300
I was hoping to see a bunch of GTT's kick ***, Since that was not happening by the end of Saturday, I decided to stay home.

I am coming to TX2K13 for sure!
The early line in Vegas is 20:1 you no show and 100:1 you keyboard warrior during the whole event.

Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
TTGs make over 1000 whp on 93 octane. As a matter of fact, so do stock displacement GT-Rs. Switzer went 9.4 @154 in a full weight 4000 lb GT-R on 93.
9.4 GTR on pump is nuts.

My old TTG went 1280whp on E85 before we ran out of injectors. 1000 on pump, 1550 on C16.

Originally Posted by 300
Audibull, Thanks for the avatar!

You are pretty much right on except for the beard and 6 pack!

I might as well go with it, what the heck! LOL!

WAR: Bench racing is a whole heck of a lot cheaper than REAL Racing! Right Peter?
Another prime example on just how out of touch 300 is on the facts. Peter has been out there actually racing for years in Supras, GTR's, TTG's. If I remember right he even had a Viper at one point.

Old 10-18-2012, 10:48 AM
300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
The early line in Vegas is 20:1 you no show and 100:1 you keyboard warrior during the whole event.

Another prime example on just how out of touch 300 is on the facts. Peter has been out there actually racing for years in Supras, GTR's, TTG's. If I remember right he even had a Viper at one point.
I'll be at the TX2K13 for sure!

What's your point about Peter racing for years?

Maybe I have been at it for a while for all you know

Old 10-18-2012, 12:41 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 300
AudiBull, I had never considered packaging myself with an avatar before.

After careful consideration, I have decided to try on a different look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnsg0jDbHk4

This does not mean I will not reaffirm what you have already given me, and I do appreciate it, but let's wait and see!
Leonidas fits your personality much better. The pic is from the movie "300" if you didn't know. To be honest that was the picture that was in my head whenever I read your posts. The Legend of the 300 Spartans exemplifies your never say die attitude. I guess I ASSUMED that maybe that had something to do with your handle. I hope it isn't referring to the fact that you drive a Chrysler 300.

Old 10-18-2012, 01:45 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 300

I respect different viewpoints and the debate.

However, people who have actually built, owned and raced cars like this for as long as Peter and some other posters have do not exhibit the attitude you have. If you have been racing for years, you would be citing personal examples and not conjecture. You seek credibility with nothing to back it up. Peter has that cred and backs it up in spades.

Last edited by medici78; 10-18-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:45 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 300

My point is I don't know if you drive a minivan, if you're a d-bag in a Hemi Ram truck trying to race at every stoplight or if you have any real world experience.

To this point it is just an endless blah blah blah blah trying to shove your point of view down everybody throats.

Come to TX2K13, don't come. Don't give a ****.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:50 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
My point is I don't know if you drive a minivan, if you're a d-bag in a Hemi Ram truck trying to race at every stoplight or if you have any real world experience.

To this point it is just an endless blah blah blah blah trying to shove your point of view down everybody throats.

Eric when you come down we have to get together for dinner. Marty is also invited.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Eric when you come down we have to get together for dinner. Marty is also invited.
Done. Missed you at the last event.

Old 10-18-2012, 05:24 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Careful Eric he might tell you the local initiation is in his basement, don't fall for it, it's a trap.

Old 10-18-2012, 05:32 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
That's right Eric, mullet speaks from experience.

Originally Posted by Mullet
Careful Eric he might tell you the local initiation is in his basement, don't fall for it, it's a trap.

Old 10-18-2012, 05:38 PM
v10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to all
Hey 300 come down to TX2K13 I for one would love to meet you in person your comments have been pretty interesting .
Bill

Originally Posted by 300

Old 10-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by Mullet
Originally Posted by houstonT
That's right Eric, mullet speaks from experience.
And I thought all the bike riding is what made him bow-legged.

Old 10-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Well, that backfired a little.

Old 10-18-2012, 06:42 PM
My point is I don't know if you drive a minivan, if you're a or if you have any real world experience.

AtomicZ, if you have not figured out from my posts that I have real world experience building cars to go fast and some good knowlege of chassis dynamics and fabrication, it is just because of your lack of knowlege in these areas.

I called it that the RWD cars could be competitive before the most recent TI. I hit the nail on the head on a lot of issues that most here did not expect or believe.

99% of the people here write checks to get their cars built and only know the point of view their tuner presents. This is fine to enjoy the car; but these people feel they can make inane comments about they don't believe me because I might " drive a minivan, of be a d-bag in a Hemi Ram truck trying to race at every stoplight "

Well, my friend you are in the aforementioned 99% and I am certainly not the latter and let's leave it at that.

You will find out some of what I am about at the next TX2K, I am sure we could hang out and shoot the ****.

Have a good night.

Peace out.

Old 10-18-2012, 06:51 PM
v10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to all
Hey 300 come down to TX2K13 I for one would love to meet you in person your comments have been pretty interesting .
Bill
Originally Posted by 300
AtomicZ, if you have not figured out from my posts that I have real world experience building cars to go fast and some good knowlege of chassis dynamics and fabrication, it is just because of your lack of knowlege in these areas.

I called it that the RWD cars could be competitive before the most recent TI. I hit the nail on the head on a lot of issues that most here did not expect or believe.

99% of the people here write checks to get their cars built and only know the point of view their tuner presents. This is fine to enjoy the car; but these people feel they can make inane comments about they don't believe me because I might " drive a minivan, of be a d-bag in a Hemi Ram truck trying to race at every stoplight "

Well, my friend you are in the aforementioned 99% and I am certainly not the latter and let's leave it at that.

You will find out some of what I am about at the next TX2K, I am sure we could hang out and shoot the ****.

Have a good night.

Peace out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TTG Vs other Platforms on the street