Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Consensus Opinion on Best 3M Clear Bra Installer in Houston, TX?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 05:37 PM
BlownVette has a spectacular aura aboutBlownVette has a spectacular aura aboutBlownVette has a spectacular aura about
Consensus Opinion on Best 3M Clear Bra Installer in Houston, TX?

All,

What shop, dealership, or person in Houston, TX is generally thought of as the best at applying the 3M clear bra or similar product?

For those who have this product applied, did you just do the front of the car forward of the windshield and the side mirrors, the entire car, or otherwise? I have this on my CLS55 AMG and my Viper SRT-10, but I only did the leading edge of the hood, the front end, the front quarter panels up to the adjacent area on the hood covered, and the side mirrors. This application has served me well on both cars, but I'm wondering if I should do more on the Aventador.

Thanks for the input / feedback.

Old 01-08-2014, 06:29 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Hey bud give Ted at EVS Motors a call. He did my 570 and I'm very happy with it.
Peter

Old 01-08-2014, 09:12 AM
BlownVette has a spectacular aura aboutBlownVette has a spectacular aura aboutBlownVette has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by houstonT
Hey bud give Ted at EVS Motors a call. He did my 570 and I'm very happy with it.
Peter

How much of your car did you have done?

I've used Ted / EVS in the past for other items with good results.

Old 01-08-2014, 10:16 AM
unotaz has a brilliant futureunotaz has a brilliant futureunotaz has a brilliant futureunotaz has a brilliant futureunotaz has a brilliant futureunotaz has a brilliant futureunotaz has a brilliant futureunotaz has a brilliant futureunotaz has a brilliant futureunotaz has a brilliant futureunotaz has a brilliant future
On my Aventador, I did the full front (hood + front bumper + fender), door mirrors, entire lower side sill, plus 1/4 of the rear bumper/diffuser so that it protects from the stones thrown up from the massive rear tires.

I went with Xpel for the clear bra and 3M Crystalline for the tint.

Originally Posted by BlownVette
All,

What shop, dealership, or person in Houston, TX is generally thought of as the best at applying the 3M clear bra or similar product?

For those who have this product applied, did you just do the front of the car forward of the windshield and the side mirrors, the entire car, or otherwise? I have this on my CLS55 AMG and my Viper SRT-10, but I only did the leading edge of the hood, the front end, the front quarter panels up to the adjacent area on the hood covered, and the side mirrors. This application has served me well on both cars, but I'm wondering if I should do more on the Aventador.

Thanks for the input / feedback.

Last edited by unotaz; 01-09-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 02:06 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
I did full front bumper, full hood, full front fenders and mirrors.
Peter

Originally Posted by BlownVette
How much of your car did you have done?

I've used Ted / EVS in the past for other items with good results.

Old 01-10-2014, 01:44 PM
RADIUS has a spectacular aura aboutRADIUS has a spectacular aura aboutRADIUS has a spectacular aura about
I also recommend the crew at EVS. Great group of guys and they do excellent work.

Old 01-12-2014, 02:18 PM
JB991 is on a distinguished road
Anyone else use Xpels shop in N. Houston? Feedback on results of install?

Old 01-14-2014, 11:55 AM
ExoticCarDriver is just really niceExoticCarDriver is just really niceExoticCarDriver is just really niceExoticCarDriver is just really nice
I've used Executive Tint on Hillcroft before. Both my Bentley and Murci have had work done there before. They stand behind their work. Please ask for Brandon if you decide to call.

Besides the full front bumper and mirrors, all my cars only have half the hood and fenders done.