Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Took some Roadster pics on this cloudy day....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 03:47 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Took some Roadster pics on this cloudy day....

Got the car from FOX VALLEY LAMBORGHINI (LAMBORGHINI CHICAGO)
Had a great experience with the owner BILL, Joe and Scott in the sales/ordering, and Don in Service...great bunch of guys, and I'd highly recommend them to anyone nationwide to order your lambo thru here. Amen.

Old 03-26-2006, 04:09 PM
turbo_freak is on a distinguished road
Have Murci !

Old 03-26-2006, 04:11 PM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
nananananananana BATMAN!!!!

Old 03-26-2006, 04:14 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Yo, dude, that interior color is tasty!

I think I could look at pics of this car all day.

Old 03-26-2006, 04:52 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
That car is my ultimate rite now I think that is THE car that I have to own. Congrats again Ryan please give us your driving impressions after you have a few more miles under your belt

edit: you plate is still showing in pic 2 if you want to remove it

Old 03-26-2006, 05:31 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
nice is all ig ot to say....

Old 03-26-2006, 05:43 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
looks great. what kind of reactions does it get?

also, isnt it a little cold in chitown to have the roof off

Old 03-26-2006, 06:06 PM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
Shank, Pic 2 doesn't have the plate covered. Oh, and DAMN is that car hot!

Old 03-26-2006, 06:18 PM
andreas will become famous soon enough
Very Hot!!! Love the car!! Let the MODS Begin and ship to Ca.

Old 03-26-2006, 06:41 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Sickest car on the road today. I can almost smell that leather from here....congrats..........

Old 03-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Stephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura about
Lovely Color combo! car looks great, love the pics!

Old 03-26-2006, 08:28 PM
FineProperty is on a distinguished road
Sex...that's what the girls are thinkin'. Stunning! 200mph hair gel? LOL.

And...I'm sure it's been discussed, but what benefit is there to hiding the plate? You can see any hot car on any given day in any town and with little effort have a home address to go steal it...or follow it home. Lock the garage, and buy insurance.

Old 03-26-2006, 08:48 PM
bottomline will become famous soon enoughbottomline will become famous soon enough
How did you get the plates so fast?

Old 03-26-2006, 09:43 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bottomline
How did you get the plates so fast?

The plates are off my stradale. Still waiting for the temps

Old 03-26-2006, 09:55 PM
jaysal555 is on a distinguished road
Wow amazing car. I never noticed the seat belts attached the opposite way.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Took some Roadster pics on this cloudy day....