Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Prestige Imports ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 01:03 AM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Prestige Imports ???

Thinking of doing business with them in the very near future. Anybody buy anything recently from them? Good? Bad? I've heard a few bad things, but that was a very long time ago. Wondering if they got their act together. I really want this to be an enjoyable journey. Any insight would be great.

Old 06-22-2007, 07:13 AM
THE STIG will become famous soon enough
Talk to Jimmy, he is the head of Lamborghini at Prestige.

I got a great deal last week with a 2007 baloon white Gallardo.

Old 06-23-2007, 01:06 AM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. I am trying to hold out for an Orange Egear, but they have two nice yellow ones in inventory right now....

Old 06-24-2007, 08:15 AM
spyderman33 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Thinking of doing business with them in the very near future. Anybody buy anything recently from them? Good? Bad? I've heard a few bad things, but that was a very long time ago. Wondering if they got their act together. I really want this to be an enjoyable journey. Any insight would be great.
Not alot of info on 6speedonline but i have been on Ferrarichat boards for years now and this is just one example of comments related to Prestige.

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthr...estige+imports

I had an Audi years ago and they serviced it there before they built the new place.. The service was decent nothing to write home about... The used cars that they had around didn't look pristine in my opinion but that could of been a bad batch.. Looks like you are local so do your homework not just with Prestige but with anybody... Do a PPI and make sure you know these cars well before you buy...

Would I buy any car from them? No... Too many negative comments and I just don't want to start off not trusting them...

Good luck.

Old 06-24-2007, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by Marc
I knew Irv for many years and his son Brett is a friend of mine as well...they are great no issues...
That's probably why you never had any problems...

Not everyone has access to the owner and his son... Most of us would come in unreferred...

Old 06-24-2007, 04:46 PM
Well, I just read through the other thread and that is pretty much the type of things I heard. So, my big question is where do I buy from then? Domani has a great selection, but they are crooks too. They wanted to sell me an 05 Gallardo for 197k and give me 33k for my new loaded 06 C55 AMG I've heard nothing but great things from Cats Exotics, but they are on the other side of the World and I need to trade in my C55. I just don't know what to do???????

In the gossip trail, I was told from Prestige they won the franchise war for West Palm Beach.

Old 06-24-2007, 09:09 PM
Well, I just read through the other thread and that is pretty much the type of things I heard. So, my big question is where do I buy from then? Domani has a great selection, but they are crooks too. They wanted to sell me an 05 Gallardo for 197k and give me 33k for my new loaded 06 C55 AMG I've heard nothing but great things from Cats Exotics, but they are on the other side of the World and I need to trade in my C55. I just don't know what to do???????

In the gossip trail, I was told from Prestige they won the franchise war for West Palm Beach.
Why don't you post on ferrarichat's Lambo section and see if someone can give you a recommendation... I am also in Miami... I will be looking for a Gallardo soon but I am not trading in anything and I will probably end up buying from a private seller.

Cat's Exotics has a great rep... Curious as to why you can't just sell your car on your own? Is it for the tax break on a trade in?

I've heard good things about Lamborghini Atlanta and Dallas... I think there is a Lambo dealer in Orlando but I don't know much about them...

Old 06-24-2007, 10:48 PM
spyderman33-Thanks for the help. I will go to Ferrari chat and check it out. I am also considering other Lambo dealers like Lamborghini Houston, etc. Trying to sell this MB is almost impossible. No one seems to want a C55. I love the C55, but the wife wants the Gallardo and I'm siding with her on this one

Old 06-25-2007, 09:19 AM
spyderman33-Thanks for the help. I will go to Ferrari chat and check it out. I am also considering other Lambo dealers like Lamborghini Houston, etc. Trying to sell this MB is almost impossible. No one seems to want a C55. I love the C55, but the wife wants the Gallardo and I'm siding with her on this one
That's a nice upgrade from a C55 to a Gallardo... You'll have to tell me how you managed that one!

AMGs in general tend to lose alot of value for some reason... My wife had a C class a few years ago and I had the hardest time getting rid of it and it wasn't even an AMG... I have since stayed away from MB in general.. The only MB I would ever consider would be an SL...

Where in Miami do you live?

Old 06-25-2007, 09:57 AM
Former Vendor
KevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to behold
Carrera305 might be of some help on this, he might be able to recommend a location.

Old 06-25-2007, 11:51 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Call Roy Cats and tell him Gil referred you. I got my Gallardo with his help and had a trade-in also. He will help you.

Old 06-25-2007, 12:11 PM
Carrera305 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KevinS4
Carrera305 might be of some help on this, he might be able to recommend a location.

Last edited by Carrera305; 06-26-2007 at 08:46 PM.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:34 PM
sftobr is on a distinguished road
Bought 3 new Lambos from them with no issues.Always took me right in when I had a service problem.However would not buy a used car from them.Too many horror stories with their used cars.

Old 06-25-2007, 06:23 PM
spyderman33- I live in Port St Lucie, but also have an apartment in Ft. Lauderdale near Las Olas. I hear ya on the C class, thats why I am so anxious to get rid of it.

I am starting to get frustrated with this. Everytime I start to become confident in a dealer I also start to hear horror stories about them I'll just keep searching and pray I get a descent well cared for G.

And thanks everyone for your input. I appreciate all the help.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:38 AM
Hernando is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Marc
I knew Irv for many years and his son Brett is a friend of mine as well...they are great no issues...
Sadly Irv passed away early this year. His son Brett now runs the show there. He is a very nice guy, and is very helpful. Very friendly guy.

Some people have had problems with them in the past, but some friends of mine have dealt with them, and they have had good experiences.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Prestige Imports ???