Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

MY TT kit is done ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 02:36 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
MY TT kit is done ...

Hey guys David from Prototech in FT lauderdale is TT my gallardo and hes done with the kit and is finalizing it .. here is a pic of the kit out of the car on a motor in the shop out of the car ..\

http://pictures.aol.com/ap/singleIma...OilgSqpc8xfuzZ

enjoy more specs soon hopefully car is done late next week ..kit has to go back on my car now ..i cant wait ..

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:38 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
http://pictures.aol.com/ap/singleIma...Oilk7aYzn*yuGm

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:43 PM
ara
ara is infamous around these parts
oh wow, congrats, out of curiosity, how come you went with a tuner who hasn't done a gallardo instead of someone like Heffner? i know prototech does quality work, just wondering.

power estimates?

Old 09-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Site Sponsor
http://pictures.aol.com/ap/singleIma...Oilky2QNwVNbKx

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 09-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by ara
oh wow, congrats, out of curiosity, how come you went with a tuner who hasn't done a gallardo instead of someone like Heffner? i know prototech does quality work, just wondering.

power estimates?
actually he built other turbo kit for me and his tunnig is beyond awsome ..hes really that good ..and oh its 1/2 the price of heffners...

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 09-20-2007, 03:05 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
cant wait for videos

Old 09-20-2007, 06:32 PM
g-force is infamous around these parts
is truely a bolt on KIT or is motor entire redesignedi.e. different pistons,steel sleeves etc?

Old 09-20-2007, 08:53 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Looks like it's going to have some lag issues with the turbine being that far from the exhaust ports. But, I can't wait to see the results. Good luck.

Old 09-20-2007, 09:15 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
that looks pretty sexy. what turbos? looks pretty small.

why cross the exhaust?

Old 09-20-2007, 10:37 PM
g-force is infamous around these parts
I'm VERY sceptical from what I see. Any warranty?

Congrats on having the ***** to do this but I don't think saving 25000
to use this tuner should enter into your decision to go with him.
Having been through all this /I think you'll be in for some education.

Old 09-21-2007, 04:51 AM
Mr. Vroom is infamous around these parts
Congrats! I have a Heffner TT G. Once you get your TT road tested and debugged, lets hook up and do some rolls! I live in Sarasota FL. Good luck with it, you will love the way those blowers change up the car. But, I have to agree with Wayne, if you didn't get your engine rebuilt, you might regret going with the cheaper, kit only install.

Cheers,

Bernard

Last edited by Mr. Vroom; 09-21-2007 at 09:23 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:10 AM
Broadway Performance is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Looks like it's going to have some lag issues with the turbine being that far from the exhaust ports. But, I can't wait to see the results. Good luck.

I'm sorry, I dont think you know what you're talking about. I'll let someone else with turbo knowledge chime in on why you're wrong.

Old 09-21-2007, 09:21 AM
Jason Heffner is infamous around these parts
Congratulations on your build. There are not many things that will put a smile on your face like a TT Gallardo. Is a complete engine build included with this system for half of the price? If not it's not exactly an apples to apples comparison to say that this system is half the price of ours because you're not getting the same upgrade for half price, your getting half of the upgrade for half of the price.

Old 09-21-2007, 09:31 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by Jason Heffner
Congratulations on your build. There are not many things that will put a smile on your face like a TT Gallardo. Is a complete engine build included with this system for half of the price? If not it's not exactly an apples to apples comparison to say that this system is half the price of ours because you're not getting the same upgrade for half price, your getting half of the upgrade for half of the price.
well i called heff to get a price i got quoted alot more.. ill pm you the price you gave me ..but yes i am getting everything, diffrence is heff uses and "correct me if im wrong" additional injectors i was told and doesnt redo the ECU .. proto was able to replace my injectors and re program my ecu honestlly that was my biggest sell point no other ...

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Last edited by WheelB; 09-21-2007 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:51 AM
Mr. Vroom is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by wheelB
..but yes i am getting everytihng diffrence is heff uses and "correct me if im wrong" add injectors i was told and doesnt redo ECU .. proto was able to replace me injectors and re program my ecu honestlly that was my biggest sell point no other ...
Are you saying your engine was rebuilt? Or is this a kit with new injectors and an ecu reprogram?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MY TT kit is done ...