Maserati Quattroporte, GranTurismo, Gran Sport, Coupe, MC12

Quattroporte questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Jagwrjack is on a distinguished road
Quattroporte questions

I'm looking to buy an 07' Quattroporte, non-duo-select.

I'm curious if there are any workshop manuals or online sources so that I can do some minor maintanance on my own.

Also, do these cars have standard data ports as the later domestics so we
could read trouble codes ?

FYI, two cars selling in the mid 50s were both factory buy-backs and low
mileage.

Thanks,
Jack

Old 06-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Need4Speed is on a distinguished road
You might want to check if the Warranty is still valid on buy-backs. I heard they may not be.

If you are financing, you might want to check with your lender. Some won't finance them and/or treat them as bad as salvage branded titles.

That is just what I've heard. I'd be interested to know what others have heard/seen.

Old 06-03-2009, 08:28 AM
Former Vendor
david@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to behold
You may also want to get a warraty history report from your local Maserati dealer. If you have the vin, they can get it for you. Especially if they think that you may be a future customer. I'd be careful about a buy back. Maserati does not like to buy back cars unless
there is a problem that really gets a customers attorneys writing letters. I have not heard of the 07's having any dumb problems and, in most cases, I'd say go for it. The 07 is an awesome evolution of the QP. If I were in the market, I would look into it. If you get the repair history, post it up or pm me and I'll help evaluate it.