Maserati Quattroporte, GranTurismo, Gran Sport, Coupe, MC12

Typical price on an '07 GTS??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 04:35 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Typical price on an '07 GTS??

I'm looking at an '07 Masa GTS with 11k miles. Has the ZF automatic. Black on black with the CF trim (all GTS have the CF trim??). They're asking $69k. This sound fair in this economy? Original cost was $133k.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:26 AM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
Must be a Sport GT and not a GTS if it's an '07. High 50s, low 60s would be a fair price.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:28 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AlgaeHater
Must be a Sport GT and not a GTS if it's an '07. High 50s, low 60s would be a fair price.
Damn thats cheap. Where did you find some Sport GT's for this price range? This means the car is worth low to mid 50's on trade. WOW that seems really cheap. Please show me any links to the cars under ini the High 50's with 11,000 miles. Please let me know as I might have some intrest for someone I know looking for a used Maserati. High 50's seems like its a steal for an 07 with with only 11,000 miles but then again I dont know the market on these car like youdo. I appreciate the help.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:45 AM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Ah, indeed it is a Sport GT. Still learning my nomenclature on the Maseratis. If I could talk 'em down to 50's then that thing is as good as sold! Thanks for the help.

Old 02-26-2010, 09:25 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SeattleBum
Ah, indeed it is a Sport GT. Still learning my nomenclature on the Maseratis. If I could talk 'em down to 50's then that thing is as good as sold! Thanks for the help.
good luck getting them to drop 10k. I bet they dont even have anywhere near that amount of the money in the car. I bet they own it all said and done for about 65-66k. I do hope you buy the car and get the right price though. Post pics if or when you get it.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:46 AM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
good luck getting them to drop 10k. I bet they dont even have anywhere near that amount of the money in the car. I bet they own it all said and done for about 65-66k. I do hope you buy the car and get the right price though. Post pics if or when you get it.
You think they are in the car for $65-$66K and they are only asking $69K?

Old 03-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Bromaguire is on a distinguished road
Thats more the price of an 06 duo select.

You think they are in the car for $65-$66K and they are only asking $69K?
Its possible, but I would guess low 60's.

I just bought my 07 auto 9k miles with the executive package and a perfect color combo for about 70k. Thats for a CPO car from the Maserati dealer by me. An fully loaded 07 auto with under 10k miles I doubt can be found right now for under 65k. I just bought my car so I have been looking and I know the market well right now because of this.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:11 AM
AL///Mpower is on a distinguished road
as algae said, high 50's, low 60's would actually be a fair price on Sport Gt with 11 to 13,000 miles on the odometer,.. if you're really lucky you might be able to find one in the mid 50's,.. pm me for more details

Old 03-03-2010, 08:47 AM
BOOMER7 is on a distinguished road
hi 50's low 60's max and they will continue to drop like a rock year after year. beautiful car but reality is few buyers and lots of sellers.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Bromaguire is on a distinguished road
If your looking for a duo select model why not look at the 06's which will be even less than the 07's. The only reason I saw to pay the extra cost for my 07 was because it was CPO and Automatic.

Old 03-04-2010, 05:16 PM
I see the black QP sold on PP. Did you pull the trigger?

Old 03-04-2010, 05:37 PM
I see the black QP sold on PP. Did you pull the trigger?

I went to test drive it Sunday with my wife and it had just been sold and delivered one hour before I got there. There will be others...