Maserati Quattroporte, GranTurismo, Gran Sport, Coupe, MC12

Brand questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 07:48 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Brand questions

After having 2 newer Porsche s I have seen the Maserati GT s and are surprised they sell what appears to be cheap for a low mileage used ones.
I know nothing about these cars and just looking for some insight. I do 90% of my own service (if I can), and try to avoid dealers at all cost. $50 K seems to buy a nice one.
Thought s ?? Is this an exotic that will sit in the shop?

Old 06-12-2019, 08:00 AM
MBi
MBi is an unknown quantity at this point
You can get a used 2018 GT Sport Convertible in the 90s which would be my suggestion yes a lot higher than you asked but still in warranty but has the more modern features and better speakers.

If you want a cheaper used GT the 14+ is a good start. Random stuff breaks in my opinion. Had hood latch and cable replaced three times in warranty already. Driver Mirror switch breaks easily even had a dealer break mine possibly or at least it came back broken and they denied it no longer send the car there. Had a belt snap while driving but same dealer forgot to replace it during service so keep up on your scheduled maintenance. Check the hoses at the back of the engine some reports of the lines drying out and breaking.