Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Heckler & Koch P2000 SK LEM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 09:41 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Heckler & Koch P2000 SK LEM

This Heckler & Koch P2000 SK LEM is a semi auto pistol, which shoots the .40s&w round. It has a 3 1/4" barrel and has a black finish. This is a new gun and comes with two 9 round magazines, manual, lock, and a hard case.
Selling for mods for my car. Only has 9 rounds through it, Thats it!
Like new. Paid $929.00 Perfect for concealed carry.
750.00 o.b.o Florida prefered. Must ship to FFL dealer if out of state.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:41 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
More info,

Like the slightly larger P2000 US model, the P2000 SK combines elements of the successful HK USP Compact pistol with recent technological innovations from HK engineers— only in a smaller, more concealable design. The P2000 SK uses the trigger system introduced in 2001 on the USP Compact “LEM” (Law Enforcement Modification) model. This unique pre-cocked hammer system combines the advantages of a cocked striker component (constant level of trigger pull and short trigger travel from first to last round fired) with a double action hammer system. The LEM trigger pull has been reduced to 7.5 to 8.5 pounds of pressure (32.5 Newtons), compared to 9.5 to 11.5 pounds found on many conventional double action pistols. Using such an enhanced trigger system consolidates ease of use and safety into a convenient, innovative trigger operation—one that prevents unintended firing. And in case of an ammunition-related failure to fire, all that is needed is an additional second or third pull of the trigger without the need of first pulling the slide back to re-**** the Subcompact. The enhanced LEM trigger system combines the reliability of a double-action revolver trigger with the crisp, precise trigger of a single-action pistol. For shooters that prefer a conventional double-action/single-action pistol, a special DA/SA variant is planned with a decock button mounted on the rear of the frame. A choice of two simple-to-install grip panels make it easy to custom-fit the P2000 Subcompact to any shooter’s hand. And the same ambidextrous magazine release and dual slide release levers found on the P2000 make handling the Subcompact easy for both right- and left-handed shooters. A set of abbreviated “industry standard” mounting rails on the P2000 US SK, enable lights, aimers, and other accessories to be added by sliding them onto the open rail system. The HK P2000 SK also can use widely available, reliable USP Compact magazines.

Old 04-16-2008, 03:20 PM
93 r1 is on a distinguished road
good deal. I have the same one without the LEM trigger.

Old 04-16-2008, 06:45 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
I am going to be looking for a carry gun in the next couple of weeks Shawn and might wanna check this out. I'll let you know!
Evan
PS- What is the difference between this gun and the USP Compact?? Which is better?? Why?? Thanks...

Last edited by AMG ETR; 04-16-2008 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:11 PM
Sub Kompact is even smaller. One of the mags has a pinky extension for a nice grip.

Old 04-18-2008, 07:30 AM
JChan37 is on a distinguished road
PM sent.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:25 AM
Dynamic is on a distinguished road
I wish I had my permit, this exact model may be my first firearm. Gl with sale!

Old 04-28-2008, 10:59 PM
datboynamsays is on a distinguished road
very nice sidearm.. another H&K owner myself

Old 04-30-2008, 01:52 PM
jstrauch will become famous soon enough
nice gun, I have the same one for carry/travel.

Old 05-04-2008, 03:13 PM
ckm88 is on a distinguished road
Nice pistol. I can't believe this gun hasn't been sold yet~

Old 06-23-2008, 12:47 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Hey Shawn do you still have this?? I finally got my CCW in the mail this week and am now starting to look. I'd love to shoot down there sometime and take a look (and possibly get a local range to put a round through it if you don't mind!!). I am really more interested in the size for carry more than anything though...

Shoot me your number again (got a new cell phone) and a good time to call!
Evan

Old 06-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
I'll take it if it's not sold. Send me an e-mail at 02996cab "at" gmail.com and I'll paypal you the money. I will need it shipped to Milwaukee...

Thanks
Roy

Old 06-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
Anyone know how to get in touch with this guy? I'd like to buy his gun but he is "banned"????????

Thanks
Roy

Old 06-27-2008, 12:25 PM
ckm88 is on a distinguished road
I don't think it would be a good idea to purchase something on a forum from a banned member... just my .02 cents

Old 06-27-2008, 12:35 PM
Shawn is an extremely good guy and very trustworthy. I have hung out with him many times and he is very stand up. This forum has been known to have issues with BS politics and I am chalking his banning up to that!

Just wanted to make sure his name isn't tarnished because he is "banned"
Evan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.