Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Johnnie Walker Swing & Carrying Case

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !
FS: Johnnie Walker Swing & Carrying Case

This is the last of my extra Johnnie Collection. This JW Swing is pretty cool stuff. The bottle literally rocks back and forth and the stuff is pretty rare. Here's some history on it:

"Johnnie Walker Swing was created for the 'golden age' of travel in the twenties and thirties when luxury liners carried high society passengers around the world. The Swing name derives from the rocking motion of the bottle, which swings to and fro on a convex base when gently pushed. It was Alexander II's last blend (gold & blue were based on his notes), and is very rare."

The bottle is beautiful (if you need more pics let me know). I'll also throw in the Johnnie Walker Carrying Case, which is brand new and unused.

Price is $60 for both, shipped. Thanks.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/NICKPA%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/NICKPA%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]

Attached Images   

Last edited by Red Blur; 08-14-2008 at 10:49 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:48 AM
freakinfreak is on a distinguished road
You sure have a lot of Johnnie Walker product. Good luck with the sale.

Old 08-16-2008, 12:05 PM
Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !
Not anymore. I just had 4 of the collections, sold 3 and kept one for myself. And then finally this Swing bottle and the carrying case. I was thinking of buying that 10 pack of Johnnie Blue someone else was selling here on 6speed, but then I would definitely have a lot of Johnnie Walker products.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:38 AM
Dynamic is on a distinguished road
Is this still for sale?

I am a little confused, the bottle of swing comes with a swing as well (in the carrying case), like the swing that comes with the magnums?

Old 08-17-2008, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by Dynamic
Is this still for sale?

I am a little confused, the bottle of swing comes with a swing as well (in the carrying case), like the swing that comes with the magnums?
Sorry for the confusion. Yes it's still for sale. It's actually called Johnnie Walker Swing, because when you set the bottle down it's shaped so that it rocks back and forth. Way back when, they initially made it for drinking it on a ship, thus they designed the bottle like that. It does not come with a swing. The carrying case (seen in the pic) came with it when I got it. There's nothing in it. So it comes with the Johnnie Walker Swing Bottle and the carrying case. Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Old 08-24-2008, 08:55 PM
Price Drop. $55 shipped. Thanks.

Old 08-25-2008, 12:20 PM
Rec Racing has a spectacular aura aboutRec Racing has a spectacular aura about
Sent you a PM.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Sold. Thanks.