Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Paradigm Studio Reference speakers...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 05:54 PM
¿Señor Member?
jester has a spectacular aura aboutjester has a spectacular aura about
Paradigm Studio Reference speakers...

Might be a bit of a long shot here but in case anyone is in or knows someone looking for some decently higher end speakers for their home, I've got a few that I'm looking to sell. These were purchased last year from an authorized Paradigm dealer, they are still in like new condition. These were rarely used and I don't even think past the break in period. I'd say there is probably 20 some hours on these speakers so they're still basically new and probably a bit stiff until some more time is put on them. These were never mounted to stands, just a little dusty I prefer local pickup but if you're willing to pay for shipping on them I can do that as well, still have the original boxes, foam, etc. These suckers are heavy though, the center channel is probably just under 40lbs. and the fronts are probably around 30lbs each.

Paradigm Studio 40's v.4

At new are around $1500, I'm looking to get about ~$625 ea./$1250 pair. These will only be sold as a pair, not separating these.

Paradigm Studio CC-590 v.4

At new was around $1000, looking to get ~$800-850.

Pretty firm on these prices as this is where they are selling on the market right now, don't bother with the lowballs on these items. I will be posting them up on audiogon where they will fetch these prices, just seeing if anyone wanted them here first. These prices are for the speakers only, no cables will be provided. This picture is without the covers on the front, otherwise it looks like a giant black blob

-- James