Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Engagement / Wedding Ring For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks!

Old 06-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Still forsale? Can you take a picture on white paper?

Old 07-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi, there are more pics on the ebay listing, http://tinyurl.com/nya9rb including one with a white backround....I no longer have the good digital camera (the ex took it) so if those aren't sufficient let me know and I will dig up another. There is also one taken on yellow paper...just to show you how yellow it is NOT.....

Chris

Old 07-21-2009, 12:19 AM
enoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to behold
only if this was 3 CT

Old 07-21-2009, 02:13 PM
You know.....to be honest.....my mom wears a 3 ct ring....and I think it's just too big......also, on mine you can mount the stone higher and it will make the whole thing look bigger.....mine is mounted pretty low.

Good luck..

Old 07-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Leviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond repute
i agree with Chris, 3CT is way too big -- it'll look fake if you go out in jeans and a t-shirt. i just bought a 1.80ct round F VS2 for my fiance and the thing looks massive. anything over 2CT is a good size for your middle income gf

Old 07-24-2009, 05:59 AM
sms
sms is on a distinguished road
do you know what size the band is?

Old 07-24-2009, 08:28 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck with the sale - that is a great price. I ponied up 2 years late for my 10 year anniversary last year and spent 3 times as much as you're asking, and I probably can't tell the difference.

Side note - that is big pimpin' that she was wearing the ring already and you did a repo on this and the earrings when you kicked her to the curb. Nice!

Old 07-24-2009, 09:36 AM
TwistaStick will become famous soon enough
That thing costs 5K...wow.

Old 07-24-2009, 01:54 PM
Hahaha, well.......it really wasn't quite like THAT....haha, we lived together for a couple of years....she needed money to move, get a new place, etc She asked about selling those two items...I ended up giving her about $10,000 and took those to help offset it...she offered them up and was grateful for the help......We're actually still on pretty good terms...but god it's good to be single again!

Originally Posted by leftlane
Good luck with the sale - that is a great price. I ponied up 2 years late for my 10 year anniversary last year and spent 3 times as much as you're asking, and I probably can't tell the difference.

Side note - that is big pimpin' that she was wearing the ring already and you did a repo on this and the earrings when you kicked her to the curb. Nice!

Old 07-24-2009, 01:58 PM
I believe it's a 7?? I plan to take it to my jeweler and have him clean it and buff out the band....I'll find out for sure....

Originally Posted by sms
do you know what size the band is?

Old 07-25-2009, 02:15 PM
sms
sms is on a distinguished road
checking finger size now.
please PM me details on solitaire earrings.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Sorry for the late response.....the earrings are no longer available.

Chris

Old 09-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Bringing up a year old thread. Found this ring in my desk today...forgot I had it. I offered it up for sale a year ago and only got silly offers for $2000 -$4000....If anyone is looking for a stunning ring for that special girl......let me know. I will stand behind this ring 100%. Random strangers will make comments on it when it's on her finger! Really....more times than I can count. Anyways....if there's any serious buyers...contact me. Otherwise I'll just throw it back in my drawer for a while again. Thanks guys!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Engagement / Wedding Ring For Sale