Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Engagement / Wedding Ring For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Already bought a ring but, PM me what your looking for it and I will think about it.

Old 09-20-2010, 10:20 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
PM's unnecessary, $5000 is the price.

Old 11-20-2010, 07:16 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I know this thread is old, but I bet that you still have this ring.

May I give you some advice? Instead of getting lowballed and taking a huge loss, put the ring in a safety box and in the chance that you do get married, secretly go get it someday, have it cleaned/polished and then present it as if you bought it for her, or better yet it is a family heirloom.

I know a lot of people will say that doing so is unromantic/etc., but in today's world men are so exploited in relationships financially that we have to play a little dirty sometimes.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:34 AM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dr_jitsu
i know this thread is old, but i bet that you still have this ring.

May i give you some advice? Instead of getting lowballed and taking a huge loss, put the ring in a safety box and in the chance that you do get married, secretly go get it someday, have it cleaned/polished and then present it as if you bought it for her, or better yet it is a family heirloom.

I know a lot of people will say that doing so is unromantic/etc., but in today's world men are so exploited in relationships financially that we have to play a little dirty sometimes.
this!

Old 12-21-2010, 01:22 PM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of
Please let me know if this is still available...