Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Audison LRX 300.4 Amp 1 month old!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 03:53 PM
newport996 will become famous soon enoughnewport996 will become famous soon enough
Audison LRX 300.4 Amp 1 month old!!!

I bought this amp thinking I would not have to run my rear speakers off of it, but my head unit does not have enough power, so I am selling it because I bought a 6 channel Audison. This amp sounds AMAZING.....I paid $700 for it, I am looking to get $400 for it. Its perfect, 1 month old, includes manual warranty card, and everything that comes with it. This is a REAL Audison with a real serial number, not one bought at a discount online retailer...I am in SoCal,so a Socal buyer is preferred, if not you pay for shipping....like I said, original box, manual, warranty card, etc....
It can be used in 3 or 4 channel mode, 2 sets of crossovers built in.

65wx4 @ 4 ohm
or
65wx2 + 210wx1 4 ohm
or
105wx4 @ 2 ohm

Old 07-21-2006, 04:38 PM
brent_strong will become famous soon enough
Audison makes arguably the best car amplifiers in the business. Awesome product and great deal too. Good luck selling it!

Old 07-21-2006, 05:15 PM
newport996 will become famous soon enoughnewport996 will become famous soon enough
thx...like I said, if I didnt HAVE to get another amp I wouldnt...my 2 options were get a 2nd amp in addition to this one, or get a 6 channel to replace this one. I decided that 2 amps were more than I wanted to deal with....1 amp to do it all is a much cleaner install and less strain on my electrical system.

Old 08-21-2006, 02:34 AM
aus
aus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud of
This still available?

Old 08-21-2006, 06:02 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Is this the kind that runs an amp and two front speakers? If so, I'll take it.

Last edited by jamie; 08-21-2006 at 07:12 AM.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:20 PM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jamie
Is this the kind that runs an amp and two front speakers? If so, I'll take it.
subwoofer and 2 fronts? yes, you'd run it in 3 channel mode.

this is an amazing amp, guys. It's basically the best amp made today. I was thinking about getting it just to have for whenever I get a new car to do an install in.

Old 08-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Guys, yes its still available....sitting in its box in my garage. It can run in 2 3 or 4 channel mode. In comparison to the stock amp, its MUCH more powerful and WAY cleaner. A friend was in my car and said he had never heard a cleaner audio system. Also it has buuilt in crossovers so you can run your subs without sending high frquencies to them, cleaner bass, all while sending only mid and high frequencies to the rest of your speakers, which makes them cleaner at high volume leveles with less distortion trying to reproduce low end that the sub will.

Old 08-21-2006, 03:44 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
As I said, I'll take it. Pm, email or call me with your paypal info.

jgrant140@gmail.com

Old 08-23-2006, 10:35 AM
Sold....Thanks guys.

Old 08-30-2006, 04:05 PM
Hey guys, does anyone want this amp. The car I bought it for didn't pass the ppi and now I'm thinking I might buy something else.

Old 08-30-2006, 07:13 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by jamie
Hey guys, does anyone want this amp. The car I bought it for didn't pass the ppi and now I'm thinking I might buy something else.
jamie, i know that aus (who also responded to this thread) wanted the amp. do you have the amp now or still with newport996. aus lives in OC as well.

try PM him, and i will call him also.

Old 08-31-2006, 01:40 AM
aus
aus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud of
Like trovan said, I'm interested if it's in the OC... and at the right price. I would need to check my stereo shop's price on this unit before commiting.

Old 08-31-2006, 06:11 AM
It hasn't arrived here yet. I pm'd the vendor but he hasn'[t replied yet.

Old 09-01-2006, 05:08 AM
Hey Newport, sent you a pm a couple days ago. Please provide me with a tracking no and details relative to shipment.

Thanks.

Old 09-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Hey Jamie...Amp was sent out a few days ago...they said 3-7 business days...tracking nymber is at my office an i am out of town until tuesday...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Audison LRX 300.4 Amp 1 month old!!!