Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS - Nikon D50 Bundle

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 05:10 PM
micah has a spectacular aura aboutmicah has a spectacular aura aboutmicah has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
my skills will probably never catch up to even the D50, still, i had to get the D200
lol, congrats either way!

Old 08-30-2006, 05:16 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Someone got a great deal , good luck with the new D200

Old 08-30-2006, 05:19 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
if one should purchase a camera according to skill, i should buy a kodak $10 disposable one....

Old 08-30-2006, 07:29 PM
porschedog is on a distinguished road
wow - somebody needs to jump on this to save me from buying it and having the wife kick my butt.

Old 08-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Banned
red944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porschedog
wow - somebody needs to jump on this to save me from buying it and having the wife kick my butt.
It looks like you didnt read the thread because it is sold.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:13 PM

Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by trovan
i went to a place down the street, but they didn't have it in stock. they were pushing for the D70s which i am still thinking about it. i need to get this damn camera so we can get together with alberto for the shoot. i am on chapter 6 of "digital SLR photography for dummies" and need to have a camera around as i learn.
the D70s is pretty cheap right now. i would hold out for the D80 though. 10+ megapixels and some shared components from the D200. only a few hundred more.

by the way, i'm on my third photography book and halfway through the photoshop tutorial. LOL

Old 08-31-2006, 01:58 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
the D70s is pretty cheap right now. i would hold out for the D80 though. 10+ megapixels and some shared components from the D200. only a few hundred more.

by the way, i'm on my third photography book and halfway through the photoshop tutorial. LOL
kram.. d50 is pretty much all gone both locally and on reputable internet sites. d70s is also out at most places. appears that no further productions until replacement model.

which site did you get the d200 from? maybe i should just buy that and get it over with.

Old 08-31-2006, 03:30 PM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
sweet, and yes, a pic of me and the stripper with your new camera!!
DAMN all this stripper and lap dance talk.. me and a coupl eof my buddies ended up going to a strip bar last night hahaha

Old 08-31-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by 02barebones996
DAMN all this stripper and lap dance talk.. me and a coupl eof my buddies ended up going to a strip bar last night hahaha
and you didn't even invite me!!

Old 08-31-2006, 04:36 PM

Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
kram.. d50 is pretty much all gone both locally and on reputable internet sites. d70s is also out at most places. appears that no further productions until replacement model.

which site did you get the d200 from? maybe i should just buy that and get it over with.
trovan, i placed an order with rainbowtronics - $1349
http://www.rainbowtronics.com/produc...6&dept_id=2525

usually, when the price is this low, it doesn't include the battery, charger, etc. however, i double checked and verified that this is a new (not-refurbished) camera with all factory accessories you would normally get. their feedback was pretty good so i took a chance. i ordered it next day air so it will arrive tomorrow. i will let you know how it turns out. otherwise, the best price i found from a reputable place, is competive camera in dallas, $1649, $20 shipping, no tax.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:44 PM
trovan, i placed an order with rainbowtronics - $1349
http://www.rainbowtronics.com/produc...6&dept_id=2525

usually, when the price is this low, it doesn't include the battery, charger, etc. however, i double checked and verified that this is a new (not-refurbished) camera with all factory accessories you would normally get. their feedback was pretty good so i took a chance. i ordered it next day air so it will arrive tomorrow. i will let you know how it turns out. otherwise, the best price i found from a reputable place, is competive camera in dallas, $1649, $20 shipping, no tax.
let me know. i may just order it if everything is as advertised.

Old 08-31-2006, 07:05 PM

so far so good. it shipped out today and i have a UPS tracking number. hopefully it's not an empty box.

Old 08-31-2006, 09:30 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
oh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant future
The owner of Competitive Cameras is the godfather to my son...we went to college together....very good prices...excellent service and always in stock.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:25 PM
Banned
red944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by oh Crap
The owner of Competitive Cameras is the godfather to my son...we went to college together....very good prices...excellent service and always in stock.
If you know him so well ask him this "why dont you put the prices online or have an online store?" They say their prices are competitive but I dont see any prices to compare to and its a hassle to call for a price.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:40 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
oh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by red944
If you know him so well ask him this "why dont you put the prices online or have an online store?" They say their prices are competitive but I dont see any prices to compare to and its a hassle to call for a price.
I cannot comment on his strategy nor will I...I don't think that as a friend that would be fair to him or his business...If you need a price on something and you feel that it would be too much of a hassle then you can PM me and I would be more than happy to quote you a price.

Plus, calling him would be MUCH quicker than running around the "internets" and finding a deal...believe me on that one. Ive even worked at the store during my downtimes...

Mr. Kram...how long did it take you to get a price?

Last edited by oh Crap; 08-31-2006 at 11:54 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS - Nikon D50 Bundle