Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Fn Tactical Police Shotgun

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Fn Tactical Police Shotgun

Colapsing Butt Stock, C-More Laser Sight. 12 Guage. The ultimate in home defence. Brand new condition!

FNH USSHOTGUNS
FN TACTICAL POLICE SHOTGUN
Built to exceed every shooter's expectations, the FN TPS comes with standard features other manufacturers consider optional.
The FN Tactical Police Shotgun is a great crossover tool for those already trained in or accustomed to the M16 rifle family. This shotgun has the advantages of a FN Internal Tactical Choke (ITC), M1913 rail and adjustable stock that will adjust to fit most shooters, with or without body armor. The rail system is drilled and tapped to accept an optional C-MoreĀ® Sight.

FL resident prefered, I will ship to any FLL dealer http://members.tripod.com/russian_spetznatz/id14.html If you live somewhere else find a local dealer that will preform the transfer and I will ship it to them.

$600.00 takes it. + $30.00 for shipping.

Last edited by Shawn C; 06-05-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:40 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Reason for selling? ... How much does it retail for? ..

Thanks!

Old 09-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Retails for 650 - 700 + tax.
I never fired it, and I need to make room in my safe for another .223
I have an actual photo but 6speed is having issues with uploads.

Old 09-23-2006, 07:41 AM
How? This includes the C-more sight. All the ones on gun boards are selling between $650 - $700 without it, and its a $250 sight.

Old 09-23-2006, 10:30 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
shawn, you may be better off explaining the intricate differences between this and a $150 remington 870 to justify why this pump shotgun costs what it costs... to the casual observer, it looks like any old pump shotgun with a fancy stock. you and i know better. FN has a great rep.

Old 09-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Thanks Dep, Good point.

With the Tactical Police Shotgun (TPS), FNH USA has given a very old piece of technology an interesting and utilitarian facelift. From what DefRev understands, the FN TPS is a essentially a highly modified and updated Winchester 1300 pump shotgun.

Those modifications/updates have resulted in a very modern-looking 12 gauge pump-action shotgun that "borrows" various tactical features from the AR-15/M16 family of weapons. The FN Tactical Police Shotgun features the...

M4/M4A1's collapsible buttstock and the M16 family's pistol grip, 1913 picatinny rail, and iron sights (including cut-down rear sight) that are utilized by all current "A3" type AR-15/M16's and M4's.
Basically, the folks at FN seem to have striven to design a pump shotgun with the same ergonomic and handling characteristics as the AR-15/M16 family of weapons, the theory being that this will ease transition from one weapon to the other--and it most likely will.

The TPS also features what FN calls an Internal Tactical Choke (ITC), which controls the spread of buckshot loads. The TPS weighs 6.5 lbs empty, and has an ammunition capacity of 7 + 1(chamber) rounds.

You can see a pic and specs on the FN Herstal Tactical Police Shotgun (TPS) by clicking on this link.

Old 09-23-2006, 12:54 PM
4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future
Here's a pic of the shotgun in question:

Old 09-24-2006, 01:56 PM
racerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond repute
What part of FL are you in?? Are you open to trades??

Old 09-24-2006, 06:06 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Its a sweet gun and while I want a tactical shotgun, it will sit in my safe like my other guns. I will say this is a good buy for anyone interested. GL!

Old 09-24-2006, 06:52 PM
Sorry, Not into trades. I want to make room.

Old 09-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
I have no clue about guns and have only shot pellet guns but this thing looks sick. Maybe I need to start shooting stuff.

What would you do with this gun besides shoot intruders?

Old 09-24-2006, 08:39 PM
BLS
BLS is on a distinguished road
I'm interested and live in Orlando, Florida... what City are you in?

Last edited by BLS; 09-24-2006 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:15 AM
I am located near Boca Raton.

Old 09-26-2006, 11:22 PM
Banned
FERRAR1 is on a distinguished road
Now why would someone need/want that?

Old 09-27-2006, 12:43 AM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Why do you need/want a Ferrari?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fn Tactical Police Shotgun