Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: Used furniture... SoCal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 11:56 PM
m5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to behold
WTB: Used furniture... SoCal

I am moving to LA late Feb/March and am not going to haul a bunch of stuff with me so I was hoping to find some furniture once I get there. Not looking to but anything really nice or expensive, just some college duty furniture.

Need...

Bed frame
Dresser
Small desk
Night stand

Thanks!

Old 12-18-2006, 03:38 AM
Banned
red944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond repute
craigslist is your friend.

Old 12-18-2006, 03:55 AM
m5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I had completly forgot about that... I always think of it being a local classifieds.

Old 12-18-2006, 04:47 AM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by m5am
Yeah I had completly forgot about that... I always think of it being a local classifieds.
it is... just happens to span everywhere

I'll ask around and see if any of my buddies are getting rid of stuff. We are the epitome of "college duty" lol.

Old 12-19-2006, 09:35 PM
Mpowered is on a distinguished road
ikea is also your friend. usually ikea furniture will cost less than used furniture even. and it wont be infested with scary stuff.

Old 12-19-2006, 10:54 PM
Oh.. good call ill have to check there too. Ikea is something we do not have up here in oregon.

Old 12-21-2006, 03:49 PM
Banned
chbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by m5am
Oh.. good call ill have to check there too. Ikea is something we do not have up here in oregon.
yeah ikea is a place to get CHEAP stuff.
but to tell you the truth, i hate it there.
they make you walk through the whole damn building to get out, unless you want to run down the one way escalator which you use to get up into the store.

Old 12-21-2006, 03:51 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Go with IKEA...that way you can create your own "scary stuff" on the furniture

Old 12-30-2006, 06:33 PM
rocman is on a distinguished road
I'm in the Furniture Business, and have a ton of stuff laying around our warehouse. I got high end, but have a lot of cheap stuff that I ordered to look at, but did not offer it. I'm sure I have something for you. Whenever you are in town, PM me and I'll hook you up with some smokin deals.

Old 12-30-2006, 06:38 PM
IhuangerI has a spectacular aura aboutIhuangerI has a spectacular aura about
at least ikea has nice dollar hotdogs and ice cream ....mmmm

what brings you to LA?

Old 12-31-2006, 12:40 PM
Leviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond repute
for $0.50 more, the hot dogs at costco/sams club are better. =)

Old 12-31-2006, 12:50 PM
IhuangerI has a spectacular aura aboutIhuangerI has a spectacular aura about
lol...i bow down...although the chicken bake is my hands down fav....

Old 01-17-2007, 10:37 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
I decked out my condo in London with amazing items and spent about $25k on things and then bloody left to move out here.

I guess it paid off as an investment now as i rent the flat furnished, but i bought all ikea stuff out here for my apt and it is nicer than what most people have by quite far if you buy the right items.

PM me when you get here, i wont mind showing you a few places where i bought my items which were reasonable.

Josh.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:56 PM
Thanks man. I was checking out ikea last night and I do like the looks of quite a few of their items. I really only need to furnish a bedroom so I am looking for a bed frame, nightstand and dresser. Then maybe some wall hangings and light fixtures. But I can worry about those later. Ill be sure to send you a message once I get down there

Old 01-18-2007, 02:19 AM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Get the MALM bed frame, i have a king size one in birch and it looks nice and modern and is extremely cheap - like 250 or something silly like that.

No problem, send me a message when you move out here,

Josh.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB: Used furniture... SoCal