Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Pioneer Elite 50" Plasma HDTV

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Michael W. will become famous soon enoughMichael W. will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by luftwaffe
BTW, why you get so many TVs and sold them later at a heavy loss, my dad will spank my butt if he know I want to buy a new HD camcorder.
I am a technology *****. I know guys that go through cars every 6 months and lose a lot more, so I guess its not too bad! My background is in video engineering and I still own and am director of engineering of a tech company that specializes in video/audio compression technology. So, between the TV's I go through and the ones my company goes through I come across a lot of them. Most I sell on here are my own personal TV's.

-- Michael

Old 01-10-2007, 02:02 AM
Banned
luftwaffe can only hope to improve
Talking Anyone here know how to copy Comcast HD to iMac

I want to copy Discovery HD and other non-broadcast programs onto Apple iMac (latest one, very powerful), and I know there was a program called DVHS, but tried that on OS X 10.4, but did not work , BTW, my box is Motorola DCT6200 and my LCD HDTV does not have firewire input and output. I know there are several people here who are experts on HD video. thanks a lot, folks!!!

Old 01-10-2007, 08:46 AM
ukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by luftwaffe
I want to copy Discovery HD and other non-broadcast programs onto Apple iMac (latest one, very powerful), and I know there was a program called DVHS, but tried that on OS X 10.4, but did not work , BTW, my box is Motorola DCT6200 and my LCD HDTV does not have firewire input and output. I know there are several people here who are experts on HD video. thanks a lot, folks!!!
Check out avsforum.com, there's a process to capture HD recording from a Comcast DVR but it is lengthy and complicated, might also be for Windows only. You might be better off getting an HD card for the computer or a more flexible HD DVR.

Old 01-11-2007, 03:35 AM
atan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud of
thanks michael