Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: Louis Vuitton "Millionaire" sunglasses.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 01:00 AM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
dude, nice car!
I feel better now...

Old 05-20-2007, 08:50 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
dude, nice car!

Old 05-22-2007, 10:41 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Backdoor mens club
First rule of Backdoor Mens Club... What happens in Backdoor mens club stays in Backdoor mens club.

Old 05-22-2007, 12:10 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Here's a pic I found of deputy with his new glasses
Byron,
u r teh suck at linking pics in the intraweb

Old 05-22-2007, 12:18 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Luis sorry here is the corrected photo of deputydong with his new glasses.

Old 05-22-2007, 07:28 PM
djmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to behold
Slapfighting over the internet is just silly. Could a mod or admin please put us out of our misery and lock this thread?? I'm sure the OP would rather start up a new thread asking if someone has a line on his glasses.

Old 05-22-2007, 07:33 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by djmrsulu
Slapfighting over the internet is just silly. Could a mod or admin please put us out of our misery and lock this thread?? I'm sure the OP would rather start up a new thread asking if someone has a line on his glasses.
You don't get on here much do you?

Old 05-22-2007, 07:38 PM
djmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by tblackj
You don't get on here much do you?
Can't say that I do. I used to mod another board that was a lot more strict.

Good times, then......

Old 05-22-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by djmrsulu
Can't say that I do. I used to mod another board that was a lot more strict.

Good times, then......
Not many threads on here don't end up with the ghey tickle fighting. It's just what we do.

Old 05-22-2007, 08:04 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Dep

You are nut's!!!!! Thanks for making this a thread worth reading.

Old 05-23-2007, 06:06 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Luis sorry here is the corrected photo of deputydong with his new glasses.
Yes, that was Byron and I after running the iron man in Maui. My new sunglasses worked out great. I'm surprised Byron didn't wear any. Bryon did say he was going to wear longer shorts next time. Since he wore his life partner's dolphin shorts, his chicken sack was hanging out for most of the race. Aloha

Last edited by deputydog95; 05-23-2007 at 06:10 AM.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:23 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Nooooo this thread can't die! Depdog insult someone quick, keep it alive!!!!

Old 05-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Hey deputydong you got any rented Mercedes I can borrow?

Tonight I will post pics of deputydong in his wild years.

Old 05-23-2007, 08:32 PM
Hey deputydong you got any rented Mercedes I can borrow?

Tonight I will post pics of deputydong in his wild years.
This should be good

Old 05-23-2007, 11:37 PM
Just found some old pics of deputy dong, Enjoy:

Before dep dog got braces:

Dep dong on his dad's motorcycle. As you can see at a young age he was a cry baby:

Here dep dong suffered abnormal hair growth. since childhood he receives laser hair removal daily:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: WTB: Louis Vuitton "Millionaire" sunglasses.