Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: Louis Vuitton "Millionaire" sunglasses.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 09:22 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Evo-L
I dont get it, he wants the glasses. Is there any real reason for all of the criticism? If you knwo how to get some, tell him, if not, dont say anything.
Freedom of speech in my best devo voice.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:22 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Teh glasses are teh gay .... lol!
Post #1.....

Old 05-16-2007, 09:23 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I dont get it, he wants the glasses. Is there any real reason for all of the criticism? If you knwo how to get some, tell him, if not, dont say anything.
Post #2...... Make up your mind.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:23 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Luis you beat me to it...lol

Old 05-16-2007, 09:28 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
If you don't ever want to be teased, go somewhere else. I, as a general rule, try not to screw with anyone selling anything on here. "For sale" ads should be left alone as far as I'm concerned.

However, this is a "wanted to by" post, and hardly a serious topic. If you can't take some heat for asking where to buy Paris Hilton's sunglasses, then post somewhere else. It's just light hearted fun. It's a car forum, not cosmo.com

Even if you don't like being teased, you don't have to be a ****** about it...

However, you would think anyone that wore sunglasses like that would be used to being harshed on by now I lived in Orlando for like 10 years. I'm not sure where it would be cool to where those. Parliament House maybe?

Old 05-16-2007, 09:29 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Luis you beat me to it...lol
I had to read his posts twice myself. He must be on the fence

Old 05-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Evo-L is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Post #2...... Make up your mind.
i was obviously kidding in my first post, notice the smiley. Me and Riley are neighbors.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Now I've had two hangups on my cell tonight. Weird....
sorry that was me. btw know where i can get some of those gucci glasses plus some coke for me and miss lohan? Let me know.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:34 PM
ElusiveC4 will become famous soon enough
The sunglasses really aren't that bad. I have white prada sunglasses that are great to wear in the summer and have some similarities. Yes this is a car forum, but look at the other items on here that are for sale? I would have to say a large majority of the people on here are metro or at the least like to shop and buy expensive items. (and toys obviously)
Also, I think you made your point with you first joke/post, but to continue to bash/joke within the thread shows bad taste and reflects poorly on the forum especially for someone who has been on here for a long time and should know better.

Old 05-17-2007, 06:24 AM
Originally Posted by ElusiveC4
The sunglasses really aren't that bad. I have white prada sunglasses that are great to wear in the summer and have some similarities. Yes this is a car forum, but look at the other items on here that are for sale? I would have to say a large majority of the people on here are metro or at the least like to shop and buy expensive items. (and toys obviously)
Also, I think you made your point with you first joke/post, but to continue to bash/joke within the thread shows bad taste and reflects poorly on the forum especially for someone who has been on here for a long time and should know better.
It's just teasing. Simple as that. I posted pics of me doing a tandem hanglide in Brazil last year. I still get ribbed for that. You don't see my getting all huffy and telling people to shut up. I think it's funny. I don't have a problem getting teased when I give people the opportunity. And yes, a lot of the other metro people on here get their ***** busted on here when they post similar topics. It's only sunglasses for cryin' out loud. It's not like he posted a pic of his significant other and I called her a skank. Not to mention, none of my posts somehow derailed what he was trying to do. I chose to goof on them while others gave him serious leads. What's the big deal? Again, we're talking sunglasses here.

What's in poor taste is repsonding like that online. There's no need. We're all on the same board, and for that matter, him and I only live a short distance apart. What else is in poor taste, is being a ****** after I asked him to call me and I provided my number. I figured I would do the mature thing and offer the olive branch. He took it and hit me over the head with it Finally, poor taste is calling me several times from a restricted number and hangin up. I was eventually forced to turn my phone off to keep from waking up my wife. I actually got seven calls from a restricted number last night, the last being at 2:32 am. I got a total of nine calls. I stopped answering after the first three hangups.

Whenever I see glasses like that, I can't help but think of:

Or this:

Old 05-17-2007, 06:42 AM
What is really entertaining, is that I after I stopped anwering his hangups, he left me 2 one second voicemails saying, "dick face". My answering service actually tracks where the call came in. He actually went so far as to restrict the number and alter the location where he called from. I got calls from PA, CA, WA. Some as as 2:30 am. It's obviously the same person as the same "dick face" voice mail came from someone in PA and WA. What a ******. How old is this guy anyway? He sounds like a teenager.

Note to self. Don't give your number out to kids on the internet. Wait a minute. That sounds bad. I don't want to sound like I'm going to end up on "To catch a predator" You guys know what I mean.

Now what would be really funny is if I subpoended his IP address for subscriber info and called one of my friends over at the Sheriff's office in Orlando and filed charges against him for harrasing phone calls. Especially since dopy left his voice on there. Sleep easy youngster. I wouldn't do you like that

Old 05-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Banned
rijowysock is on a distinguished road
i dont know what your talkin about but i have a 727 number.. and never tried to call you.. stop making stuff up and trying to put some blame on me after making an *** of yourself.

subpeona what you want, i never called you.lol.

last note, i might be young but i show far more maturity on the forums than you.. just because its a forum and people post their opinions doesnt mean you have to be rude and make crude comments (case and point bukake splash, who the hell says stuff like that?) dont be jealous that people younger than you are more successful and can actually afford nice stuff and dont have to rely on mercedes giving their wife a CLS for a charity thing to actually be seated in a semi-luxury automobile. ;-)

Last edited by rijowysock; 05-17-2007 at 10:46 AM.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:05 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Riley, Don't let Dep Dog get to you. He really is just trying to be funny. That's just his way.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:08 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by deputydog95
why would a heterosexual man want to wear sunglasses like that? i'm not even sure richard simmons would wear those unless he wanted to protect his eyes from a bukaki splash

Old 05-17-2007, 01:13 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry but those are cheddar.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: WTB: Louis Vuitton "Millionaire" sunglasses.