Baltimore GP?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
So I was just looking at the map of the track and I realized my tickets are right off turn 1. I could have sworn my tickets were directly across from the paddock lol. Oh well, the first turn is usually pretty exciting.

And from what I heard, the hurricane had very minimal impact on the grandstands, barriers, etc.

Old 08-29-2011, 06:32 AM
loayo has a spectacular aura aboutloayo has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
I might have an extra corral ticket/s for fri/sat for cheap if anyone is interested (BMW corral)
Hey I am interested!

Regards,
Loay

Old 08-29-2011, 10:04 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by loayo
Hey I am interested!

Regards,
Loay
sold, sorry

Old 08-29-2011, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
sold, sorry
np that was quick

Old 08-30-2011, 05:21 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
I have a ticket for Saturday with Porsche parking if someone is interested?

$80 takes it.

Old 08-30-2011, 06:07 AM
Does Porsche parking imply I have to have a porsche? Sorry for the elementary question. if not I am interested. I have a bmw.

Loay Oweis

loay dot oweis at gmail

Old 08-30-2011, 12:58 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Does Porsche parking imply I have to have a porsche? Sorry for the elementary question. if not I am interested. I have a bmw.

Loay Oweis

loay dot oweis at gmail
non Porsche cars will not be able to park in Porsche corral (called Porsche Platz) area. I was told this directly from the organizer when I bought my Porsche Platz passes as I was considering bringing another make/model car as well...

Old 08-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Estoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really nice

Loay Oweis

loay dot oweis at gmail

Club corrals are usually exclusive to that marque. You may be able to find someone reselling a BMW club corral ticket.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:46 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I *may* have to come into work one of the three days, if so I will have either Fri or Sunday pass if anyone wants them, They are Porsche Corral (Paddock & Platz) pass. $80 takes it. Please let me know sunirghosal@hotmail.com

Old 08-30-2011, 01:48 PM
DavidC81 is infamous around these parts
Looking for passes for Fri or Sat. Thinking about skipping Sunday. Especially since I have to go to BWI around 4 to pick up the 'rents.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I'll be there Sat for sure!! Taking the bmw but parking in lala land, no corral.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:49 PM
DavidC81 is infamous around these parts
I was thinking about taking the light rail in on Saturday. Is there free parking for the light rail at BWI or do I have to do the pay lots at BWI?

Old 08-30-2011, 05:06 PM
memo is infamous around these parts
Anyone leaving their car overnight in their corral?

Old 08-30-2011, 08:29 PM
pseto is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DavidC81
I was thinking about taking the light rail in on Saturday. Is there free parking for the light rail at BWI or do I have to do the pay lots at BWI?

not sure of the official answer, but I'm 100% sure its cheaper to park at the BWI rail station than to fight with downtown traffic and hoping to find a place to park

Originally Posted by memo
Anyone leaving their car overnight in their corral?
yes, many people are and its highly encouraged to leave it there starting Thursday night. there will be security all over since the ALMS paddock is there, along with paid security at some corrals.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:31 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I have one ticket available for all three days if anyone's interested in going with me and a friend. The seat is in Grandstand 7, section D, Row 24. I have seats 1-3. This grandstand is right at the beginning of turn 1 so it's a great spot. The higher seats also offer a better view and seats this high are sold out. Also included with the ticket is a paddock pass for all three days.

I'm looking to sell the ticket for what I paid for it, which is $175.

I also have an individual ticket for Saturday only that I'd like to sell for $60.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Baltimore GP?