Baltimore GP?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
If I already have tickets, how can I get just the corral parking?

Old 04-02-2011, 08:28 PM
pseto will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
If I already have tickets, how can I get just the corral parking?
At this time, we are not offering corral-only tickets. You can however swap your tickets for our corral tickets. You'll still need to register thru MSR, but you won't have to pay. BGP will contact you to do the swap.

This has been a very popular option for those who bought tickets before we announced our corral.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Ok, thanks. May just get a second pair. Don't want to give up my premium top row seats on the end of the grandstand.

Old 04-09-2011, 03:38 PM
pseto will become famous soon enough
Tomorrow, Sunday, April 10th is the last day to purchase corral packages at the current pricing. Get your orders in NOW!!!

Old 05-25-2011, 12:55 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Has anyone signed up for the Porsche Corral?

Old 05-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I'm trying to coordinate swapping my parking for the corral..

Old 05-25-2011, 01:45 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I think I'm going to do it. I was really only planning to go Saturday but WTF.

Old 05-25-2011, 01:57 PM
I haven't received my tickets, much less the free parking passes. Who is the contact to swap these out? I would do the P corral all three days.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:01 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I just replied to the PCA email that got sent out and started chatting with the guy on the other end.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:18 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I got the 3 day passes for the Porsche car corrall. I can bring in guests so long as they have a day pass of the their own, and I am allowed to park one car in one of threir 200 reserved spaces so long as it is a Porsche...

one of the days I am planning to bring the GT2 out, maybe Saturday..on the other 2 days if anyone has a day ticket and wants to pick me up in Bmore and drive their Porsche to the event I have a parking spot

Old 05-30-2011, 07:57 AM
The link isn't on PCA or the Potomac Region. Deleware is hosting it. I've put it below for those of you who have searched everywhere like I did and didn't find it in the obvious spots.

http://delawarepca.net/Baltimore_Grand_Prix.php

Old 05-30-2011, 09:17 AM
Yeah I found the link on the Delaware site. I bought Friday and Saturday. I assume we can put a friend in the passenger seat and they only need to buy a general admission ticket?

Old 05-30-2011, 05:50 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
yup that's the one...I didn't even know about this link...talked to Manny Alban about it, we were both instructing at the Zone 2 PCA event and he had mentioned it to me just recently...

Old 07-21-2011, 10:22 AM
I'm guessing a bunch of you just got this same email concerning the physical tickets we have been waiting so patiently for are now on their way. Allegedly.

From Ticketfly;Hello Race Fans,

Thank you for all of your support and patience. We are currently in the process of fulfilling your Baltimore Grand Prix ticket orders. We will have all tickets mailed out by Friday, July 29th. Please note that it takes up to 10 business days to receive these. If you have not received your tickets by Wednesday, August 10th then please contact us at customersupport@ticketfly.com and we will address the issue.

Tickets will be sent out in an unmarked white envelope with a San Francisco return address. Keep your eyes open for these. For safety reasons we don’t state the contents on the outside of the envelope.
Some customers will be receiving more than one envelope from us containing passes added on after the initial order (i.e. Parking and Paddock Passes). Do not be discouraged if they do not arrive the same day or if you neighbors and friends have received them before you.
We will be sending out information on parking shortly.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we can’t wait to see you all at the Finish Line!

-Ticketfly Customer Support

Old 07-21-2011, 11:33 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Yup, I got my email yesterday but didn't get a chance to look at it. Thanks for the post!!!

I can't wait!

Michael

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Baltimore GP?