MD/DC/VA crew | Midnight Run NYC | 9/12/09 @ 1PM | Meeting Place

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I'm confirmed lookIng forward to meeting some new people and seeng how this little beast does on a long run.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:11 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Weather's perfect, regardless this is rain or shine.

Old 09-10-2009, 11:39 AM
wheelrz is infamous around these parts
I now can not go due to work. ERRRRRR.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
40% chance of rain all day tomorrow

Old 09-11-2009, 12:45 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Chris - come on dude. Have you no faith!!!??? It will NOT rain!!!

Old 09-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boochook
Chris - come on dude. Have you no faith!!!??? It will NOT rain!!!
Oh I have faith. In fact I'm currently working on a business card that I can hand out to people tomorrow

Old 09-11-2009, 02:29 PM
^^Awesome brother!!!! Let's market the living "S" out of you and your good work. Baby Blue is looking forward to you taking some rolling shots of her.....

I called Dustin by the way (returned his call actually). Told him where to meet us so hope he can make it too.

Old 09-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Eric the Ricer is on a distinguished road
Just found out that I can have tomorrow night off. The problem is, I'll be on stand-by, so if I'm called in (which is not likely) I'll need to be in within the hour. Decisions decisions!

Talk me in to it!

Old 09-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Also, I'm guessing 2-way radios will be in play? I'll have to dig mine up.

Old 09-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Eric the Ricer
Just found out that I can have tomorrow night off. The problem is, I'll be on stand-by, so if I'm called in (which is not likely) I'll need to be in within the hour. Decisions decisions!

Talk me in to it!
How fast can you make it back to Alexandria if you're called in?

Old 09-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Haha, not fast enough I'll make the call in the morning. I plan on waking up around 10, so I'll have time to make a decision.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:08 AM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
Ill be there!!!!

1.) Boochook / 996 C4S
2.) Scott in SS MD / Cobra SVT
3.) Gunther / Modded 996TT
4.) Moose / Sickest M6 on the planet
5.) Robert Perez / Sickest Viper on the planet
6.) DonDon / Modded E92 M3
7.) Gxlex / Someone has to give him a ride cuz he sold the 7TT hahaha Van
8.) Ivan / Modded 996 GT3RS & possibly Trailer Rig!!!
9.) Justin / Modded 996TT
10.) masciosr / BMW M5
11.) misanors4 / Audi RS4
12.) wheelrz
13.) exlondoner / SC'd Exige
14.) Dominic / 997TT or TPC Supercharged 987S - Picking up in DE
15.) Powerlabs / Supercharged C6 Vette - picking up in PA
16.) Chris / Modded M5 or Nissan GTR - picking up in PA
17.) Alicia / Modded 996 - picking up in PA
16.) **** / Modded M5 - picking up in PA
18.) FXM2 / M3 - picking up in PA
19.) Alan / e92 M3 - picking up in PA
20.) ibrennan / e92 M3 - picking up in PA
21.) Stefen / 996TT
22.) Tonk / OUR RESIDENT PHOTOGRAPHER
23.) VT Big Yellow / 996
24.) 987Box / 987 Boxster
25.) T88Supra/911sc I'll be in the 911 since the supra only has 5 1/2 connecting rods now...lol
26.) Dash/ Going to grab something off the Dash Motors lot haha
27.) BMW M6/ (QTR-M6)
28.) Taylor - 997TT
29.) Matt - 07 Mustang GT turbo
30.) Matt - I need a ride, too. I'll meet someone at the meet-up spot in NY and take pics. I have a friend who would like to do the same (my navigator from the last one). Help me out!
31.) Eduardo / Techart Cayman GT

Old 09-12-2009, 08:53 AM
No go for me

Old 09-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Weather looks good in Baltimore...partly cloudy but roads are dry. The storm is moving north so hopefully it will be like this the whole way up! See you all soon.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:22 PM
That was such a blast. We ended up going straight home from Times Square. Cruised with Dominick (white 997TT) and Sam (Boxter). I got pictures of as many cars as I could going through Times Square but we left after about an hour and apparently there were still more cars that hadn't made it through there yet so I apologize if I missed anyone. I'll have pics up hopefully tomorrow...but no promises.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA crew | Midnight Run NYC | 9/12/09 @ 1PM | Meeting Place