MD/DC/VA crew | Midnight Run NYC | 9/12/09 @ 1PM | Meeting Place

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Procivicdriver is on a distinguished road
Hey Tonk thanks for all the great shot of the Amazingly Loud CL55 AMG dude, One morebig PLS tell me that you took A picture of that white MUrci at the clifton meet there was a Girl stanidng next to it, I believe she was italian or somethin what a Gorgeos girl man OMG.

Old 09-13-2009, 07:21 PM
Drummerboy is on a distinguished road
This event was a freakin blast! It was great meeting everybody - there were some really cool peoples on this trip! It was a crazy night, and oddly enough, getting the keys out of my trunk was not the weirdest thing to happen to me all night! When's Part-3?

- Rob

Old 09-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Procivicdriver
Hey Tonk thanks for all the great shot of the Amazingly Loud CL55 AMG dude, One morebig PLS tell me that you took A picture of that white MUrci at the clifton meet there was a Girl stanidng next to it, I believe she was italian or somethin what a Gorgeos girl man OMG.
Were you the driver of the CL55?

I got a few pics of the Murci, I may or may not have gotten the girl next to it, I'm not sure. Honestly I don't pay attention to women at car meets. I can look at women anywhere, anytime. At a car meet, all my attention is devoted to the cars.

Old 09-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Mischief is on a distinguished road
Had a great time guys! It was a fun group to go up with! I will go through the footage tomorrow and post up some clips on YouTube.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Heard there was an accident? Couldn't make it out to this one, hope for one more before winter.

Old 09-13-2009, 11:52 PM
987Box is on a distinguished road
I had a blast on the drive up. The highlight for me was passing the state troopers in Delaware while going well above 100. I still can't believe it.
It was great meeting everybody and hope to see everyone again.
Can't wait to do it again.

Looking forward to seeing some pics and vids

Old 09-14-2009, 05:33 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Heard there was an accident? Couldn't make it out to this one, hope for one more before winter.
A B6 S4 was rear ended by a C63 AMG. The only pic I've seen posted so far:

Old 09-14-2009, 06:37 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Man, when is #3??? I had to miss this one too and non too happy...missing out on all the good rides and meets.

post pics!

M

Old 09-14-2009, 09:25 AM
VTBigYellow will become famous soon enough
That was probably the most intense/fun driving event I've been a part of in years! Honestly, I think I enjoyed the drive up even more than the actual Midnight Run. Great meeting some of you and can't wait for the next one~!

PS: This is Danny that was in the black 996 c2

Old 09-14-2009, 11:49 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
AMAZING TIME HAD BY ALL!!!! Thanks to all those who made it up and to the event. I will always promise to you guys these events will be well worth it and NEVER worry about weather related issues. It always pans out and adds to the "uniquity" of the event. Thanks to Massi for opening up the Kabob House to us to start. Thanks to Tonk for his great photography skills, thanks to Dustin for his High Def Filming and thank you to every one of you for coming out and taking time away from family and friends to enjoy this event.

See you all at the next event, I'm working on some BIG ones for the Mid-Atlantic area. Stay Tuned......

Old 09-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by VTBigYellow
I enjoyed the drive up even more than the actual Midnight Run.
I couldn't agree with you more.
It was great meeting you Danny, you have a beautiful C2.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Drummerboy is on a distinguished road
You ain't kidding bro! I was 210% sure that bastard was gonna stop me as I was the last Gazelle in the pack and he rode my *** for a minute. I was so puckered up I gave my seat 3 hickeys with my brown-eye. I said 2 prayers to Baby Jesus and he then pulled away to the emergency lane behind that SUV. I found God at that moment!!

- Rob

Originally Posted by 987Box
I had a blast on the drive up. The highlight for me was passing the state troopers in Delaware while going well above 100. I still can't believe it.
It was great meeting everybody and hope to see everyone again.
Can't wait to do it again.

Looking forward to seeing some pics and vids

Old 09-14-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
AMAZING TIME HAD BY ALL!!!! Thanks to all those who made it up and to the event. I will always promise to you guys these events will be well worth it and NEVER worry about weather related issues. It always pans out and adds to the "uniquity" of the event. Thanks to Massi for opening up the Kabob House to us to start. Thanks to Tonk for his great photography skills, thanks to Dustin for his High Def Filming and thank you to every one of you for coming out and taking time away from family and friends to enjoy this event.

See you all at the next event, I'm working on some BIG ones for the Mid-Atlantic area. Stay Tuned......
So Berk, you know how you warned Taylor to watch out for those medians when lanes split on the highway? Guess what he hit.... Yeah we went right over one of them. The car ended up being fine, no visible damage but he thinks his alignment was knocked out just slightly. We were trying to keep up with the front of the pack and a bunch of people changed lanes so fast that we couldn't get over in time.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by Drummerboy
You ain't kidding bro! I was 210% sure that bastard was gonna stop me as I was the last Gazelle in the pack and he rode my *** for a minute. I was so puckered up I gave my seat 3 hickeys with my brown-eye. I said 2 prayers to Baby Jesus and he then pulled away to the emergency lane behind that SUV. I found God at that moment!!

- Rob

Old 09-14-2009, 12:41 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Rob,

Seriously, you are one hysterical Freaking DUDE!!!!!

Originally Posted by Drummerboy

- Rob

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA crew | Midnight Run NYC | 9/12/09 @ 1PM | Meeting Place