Tax preparation recommendation in MD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 06:38 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Tax preparation recommendation in MD

My wife usually does our taxes using Turbo Tax. She made a preliminary pass at it over the weekend and I just can't stomach the size of the check we will need to write for Fed taxes. Can anyone recommend a top notch tax preparer? Thanks

Old 02-08-2010, 07:39 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
John - I've got a guy but he's in NJ. He has clients who mail them their docs to do the tax return. He's OUTSTANDING and an avid car collector. He's mostly a corvette collector but he just picked up a 2010 GT3 and a 2010 Panamera C4S coming soon, not to mention his two Cayenne's, Boxster, 360 Spider, and the list goes on......So, THIS is the type of guy I like doing my taxes. Let me know.

Berk

Originally Posted by deckman
My wife usually does our taxes using Turbo Tax. She made a preliminary pass at it over the weekend and I just can't stomach the size of the check we will need to write for Fed taxes. Can anyone recommend a top notch tax preparer? Thanks

Old 02-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Berk could you PM me his details including his rate, I've been losing confidence in my accountant as of recent.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by boochook
John - I've got a guy but he's in NJ. He has clients who mail them their docs to do the tax return. He's OUTSTANDING and an avid car collector. He's mostly a corvette collector but he just picked up a 2010 GT3 and a 2010 Panamera C4S coming soon, not to mention his two Cayenne's, Boxster, 360 Spider, and the list goes on......So, THIS is the type of guy I like doing my taxes. Let me know.

Berk

Old 02-08-2010, 12:53 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Berk, please pm the contact and thanks!

Old 02-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boochook

Berk
I am amazed by how many people you know. Whenever someone needs help, you are always the first one to point people in the right direction. Thumbs up!