Little project with the Porsche this week.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
OK, Allen. It's 3:23 Saturday. Where are the vids? hmmm?

Old 02-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by IMA Motorsport
Allen

Are you having whoooosh envy. Berks car is barking louder now and blowing stronger too. Watch out for the BIG BAD WHOOOOSH!hilar ious

U coming next week?

BTW
Don't **** Claudia off or she will kick our ***.
LOL... I'll be there next week!

Old 02-20-2010, 01:55 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TMAC
I wish I had time to do a cleaning like that, looks great

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
OK, Allen. It's 3:23 Saturday. Where are the vids? hmmm?
Scott,

Welder will not get to it until tomorrow. So, hopefully I will have some vids by tomorrow.

Here is a pic of how she is looking so far.

Last edited by Almo; 02-20-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:34 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Almo
Thanks!

Scott,

Welder will not get to it until tomorrow. So, hopefully I will have some vids by tomorrow.

Here is a pic of how she is looking so far.

Very nice. What do you use to keep the wheels clean & polished?

Old 02-21-2010, 01:20 AM
Mothers and a buffer, flex or pc work great.

Old 02-25-2010, 02:49 PM
Few pictures with everything back on the car. The exhaust sounds great I think, I like it! Some drone from 2200 to 2800 RPMs but I don't mind it.

Scott, you can hear it for yourself on Saturday.

Old 02-25-2010, 03:02 PM
987Box is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Looks beautiful
I especially like the wheels

Old 02-25-2010, 03:04 PM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
It looks great ALMO

Old 02-25-2010, 03:06 PM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
In for the videos.... Car looks great, very interested in what it sounds like.

Any pictures of the cans all welded up before they went back on?

Old 02-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by iJeremy
In for the videos.... Car looks great, very interested in what it sounds like.

Any pictures of the cans all welded up before they went back on?

I didn't get pictures but I can easily jack the car up and get some. I will try and do that tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers,
Allen

Old 02-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Allen that's one of the nicest 996 TT's I've seen in a long time, keep up the good work mate.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:46 AM
Thank you!

I am most likely going to sale these wheels and go back to an 18 inch wheel. I think 18s look just as good on the 996TT and I like the ride quality a lot better with the 18s.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:33 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I dunno, I preferred the handling and overall ride of the 19's with my 996, I think you should stick to the 19's

Old 02-26-2010, 11:48 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
19s for the street. 18s with Toyo 888s for the track.