Cars & Coffee Plus+ - College Park, MD -

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 04:15 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Exclamation Cars & Coffee Plus+ - College Park, MD -

Details:

Saturday, February 12, 2011 · 9:30am - 12:00pm

10100 Baltimore Ave.
College Park, MD

More Info:

We are planning a Cars & Coffee Meet at the Ikea in College Park, MD; right off Rt.1. Lots of places near by within walking distance for Coffee (Starbucks), Bagels & More (Einstein Bagels) or even all out breakfast at Ikea. Venue is to meet, chit-chat, grab breakfast and maybe a cruise.

This meet is extended only to exotic & performance oriented cars, no civics/ricers allowed.
This meet obviously is contingent on the weather & road conditions (ie; salt).

Last edited by k-ore; 01-28-2011 at 08:43 AM.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:55 PM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
Cool...I'll try to make it in my Viper!

Old 12-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Sounds good buddy!

Old 12-26-2010, 10:39 PM
RogueS60R is on a distinguished road
I would like to come to this event but I am not sure my S60R meets the standard. The cars did pretty well in Speedvison SCCA World Challange GT series against the Corvette, Viper, and Porsche GT3's(2010 Driver and Manufacturers Championships. Go K-PAX Racing!). These are Volvo's version of the M or AMG cars. Let me know if it's not welcome, and I'll bring the Audi. Thanks

Old 12-27-2010, 03:01 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by RogueS60R
I would like to come to this event but I am not sure my S60R meets the standard. The cars did pretty well in Speedvison SCCA World Challange GT series against the Corvette, Viper, and Porsche GT3's(2010 Driver and Manufacturers Championships. Go K-PAX Racing!). These are Volvo's version of the M or AMG cars. Let me know if it's not welcome, and I'll bring the Audi. Thanks
Your welcome to come; we're just trying to filter out the "rice-rockets".

Old 12-27-2010, 06:35 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Should be in if I don't have to be in NJ. Bring the Volvo S60R. I've had two volvo's in a few years as well (V50 T5 and an XC90 V8 AWD at the moment). Liking the new S60's.

Old 12-27-2010, 06:37 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Why not just combine it with the 1pm meet in Tysons Corner?

Old 12-27-2010, 06:45 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
That's a great idea!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tonk
Why not just combine it with the 1pm meet in Tysons Corner?

Old 12-27-2010, 10:59 AM
Banned
Tonk,

Problem is whose going to want to be at a meet from 9am to 1pm in the freezing cold; what happens in the afternoon, in turns to Juice and Sandwich Meet, LOL?

Old 12-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I'd do the MD one.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Banned
I'll put you down, scott.

Old 12-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vntperformance
Tonk,

Problem is whose going to want to be at a meet from 9am to 1pm in the freezing cold; what happens in the afterwoon into turns to Juice and Sandwich Meet, LOL?
Doesn't really matter to me either way, I was just throwing it out there. I'll go post this up on Honda-Tech for you

Kidding, of course.

Old 12-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Tonk
Doesn't really matter to me either way, I was just throwing it out there. I'll go post this up on Honda-Tech for you

Kidding, of course.
We'll see what everyone decides once we're all together. I'm trying to get 3-4 of my viper friends to bring there cars out. As well as my many supra friends.

Old 12-28-2010, 10:19 AM
RogueS60R is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys, I will be there if weather permits for both. The ride back to Tysons will be fun with gaggle of great vehicles.

Old 12-29-2010, 07:22 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
This might be an option for me...much closer to home!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee Plus+ - College Park, MD -