9/11 Ride for Pride (2011)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
In all honesty though, if you like to drive fast, this event is not for you. I did it back in 2008 and even if I still had my Mustang I probably wouldn't do it again. They drove 5-10 mph under the speed limit on 495 the whole way, in the left lane, and there were numerous near-accidents because people would pull over to take pictures and so everyone would slow down to get their picture taken. It's a nice event because it's in rememberence of 9/11 and it ends at the Pentagon, but the drive itself is horrible in my opinion.

Here's a couple pics of my car from that day:

Hey look, IMMO's car is in this pic too

Last edited by Tonk; 07-01-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:54 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Chris is that a flag hanging from the trunk of your car?

Old 07-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Yessir

Old 07-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
This is the same cruise we tried with the cobra club. Chaotic setup, one guy went off the road when the slow motorcade abruptly stopped, and they stuck 100 mustangs in some back pentagon lot under construction. MP's everywhere, we were ordered not to take pics numerous times. Yeah, I think I'll pass.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GTLaser
Yeah I was hoping I could finally support you coming out.... ..... Look who's the one spelling laser with a "Z".... Must be that lisp of yours.....
I almost fell out of my chair when I read this, Mark....

LOL!

Old 07-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
This is the same cruise we tried with the cobra club. Chaotic setup, one guy went off the road when the slow motorcade abruptly stopped, and they stuck 100 mustangs in some back pentagon lot under construction. MP's everywhere, we were ordered not to take pics numerous times. Yeah, I think I'll pass.
I thought about going, but after reading your comment...i'll pass.

Old 07-02-2011, 06:46 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vntperformance
I almost fell out of my chair when I read this, Mark....

LOL!
.... I was wondering when you were going to chime in....

Old 07-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by GTLaser
.... I was wondering when you were going to chime in....
LOL, i'm trying to be a good boy.