Private Bull Run #3; Sunday 7/24; Meet 8:30-10am; Depart 10:15am

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 06:46 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Talking Private Bull Run #3; Sunday 7/24; Meet 8:30-10am; Depart 10:15am

It's time for Bull Run #3... There are only 2 spots left... It's an extremely twisty 2 hour route ending with an outstanding breakfast buffet for $16.95.. Please email me at: bull_30@verizon.net if you are sure you can make it...

I will be sending the meeting instructions via email to the participants only.

Thanks,

Bull

Old 07-21-2011, 09:57 PM
SMBowen is on a distinguished road
Damn!! I can't make this one...I had a blast on the last one and hopefully I can jump on a few more before the winter comes!

Old 07-24-2011, 01:07 PM
RINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Thanks again Bull!

Bull,

Thank's once again for another great drive in the country. A beautiful route with roads to match.
I look forward to the next one!!

My camera is still doing weird things with depth of field , but here are a few decent ones.

All my shots here:
http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s...ise%207-23-11/

Old 07-24-2011, 01:24 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Ha my BMW looks huge compared to the lotus!

Fun drive looking forward to one in the porsche next time.

Old 07-24-2011, 04:05 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Sorry I missed it, we were travelling and just got back this afternoon. I'll keep my eyes open for the next one though!

Old 07-24-2011, 04:30 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
We had 16 cars on today's run. An excellent group with a nice mix of cars. I had a great time leading everyone though an extremely challenging route. The brunch at the Olde South Mountain Inn was outstanding.

Next Bull Run in August. Stay tuned for more details.

Thanks to all those attending for making this a great experience.

Bull

Old 07-25-2011, 12:15 PM
More pictures please.. I saw a lot of cameras going

Old 07-25-2011, 02:33 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
This was, by far, the fastest, twistiest, swiftest run I have ever been on. Kudos to the route-Master Ken.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:00 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
'ole Bull bud...these runs look awesome I gotta try one soon...I went to a drive with the local Chesapeake PCA region last Thurs it was super hot with temps in the 110's last week... we took a twisty route from Hanover to Halaethrope MD...was mostly a second gear drive, low speed twisties etc...

Old 07-25-2011, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
'ole Bull bud...these runs look awesome I gotta try one soon...I went to a drive with the local Chesapeake PCA region last Thurs it was super hot with temps in the 110's last week... we took a twisty route from Hanover to Halaethrope MD...was mostly a second gear drive, low speed twisties etc...
PCA Tour = Geritol Gang Tour

I stopped doing those years ago

Old 07-25-2011, 05:06 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ I had never done one just wanted to try it... I've spent most of time on racetracks from Watkins Glen and Mosport all the way down to Daytona over the last 7 years...either racing competatively or instructing for a variety of groups, including BSR locally at the Friday at the Track series we have at Summit Point. I haven't done too many of these tours/drives. I would be interested in trying a few more... I prefer circuits to public roads but I think so long as there are no cops or deer it could be a fun way to enjoy your car on a nice afternoon :-)

Old 07-26-2011, 02:08 PM
SMBowen is on a distinguished road
Bull,

May I suggest linking up with someone who enjoys photography (I am sure there are a few on the forum, and I can hit a buddy up if not) and entrusting the route with him a little earlier than the rest of us drivers and he can get a little bit of headstart and set up to take photos and maybe cut the route and meet up in a second location (or third if the route allows) and get some decent action shots in the wild.

Just an idea.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:38 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Pics and Video From the Day

Hello all, here is a video of some edited together highlights, as well as a few pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfkvfzT7wEU

Attached Images     
Old 07-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Excellent video That was about 10 minutes of an intense 1 hr and 45 min run. Great getting the video of the tubes. Your car sounds great. Thanks for posting the video.

Bull

Old 07-27-2011, 07:04 PM
^^^ bull that looked like a great series of roads...how in the heck do you find these remote places with no traffic or cops or deer crossing the roads...?? Nicely done :-)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Private Bull Run #3; Sunday 7/24; Meet 8:30-10am; Depart 10:15am