Clear bra paint protection recommendation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 12:08 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dan1
On a side note, has anyone used Skip from PFT Films?
Skip has been doing clearbra a very long time for over 10 years now, he has learned from Rob and has used proform proprietary kits with great success. I've known Skip for a long time back in the BMW days...

I would recommend him highly as he has a stellar reputation.

Old 01-20-2012, 12:57 PM
bimmer32five is on a distinguished road
My dad used Skip for his car about 6 years ago and it still looks great. If only that film stuff was out when I bought my car.

Old 01-20-2012, 08:42 PM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tssci
That's me, and I'm SO happy to be back to a Turbo...the GT3 certainly has a place in the 997 line up, but in the end, just not my choice. And as my license plate indicates, certainly NOT a PDK. That transmission would be must fine for my Ford Fusion thank you very much. I drove the PDK in three different 997.2 cars and have no idea why anyone would choose it. An 'automatic' in my Fusion - or even in my previous AMG car works just fine, but I truly hated it in the Porsches I drove. Aside from being jerky jerky (as one other poster mentioned in another thread), I would find the car - yes, even a Turbo - to be boring after about 15 minutes of drive time. If the argument for it is the often quoted 0-60 time/launching/1/4 mile time arguments, that is an argument I don't understand in a 911. If that was what I wanted in a car, I'd buy a 1000 horsepower resto-modded 1969 Camaro. Aren't you glad you asked ?
I haven't driven one yet, but I think I'd have the same opinion. Look forward to seeing the 2012 out at c&c again! Great color.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:01 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tssci
+1 for Cliff at Auto Armour....people are continually amazed to learn that the full front clip of my then 2011 GT3 and now 2012 TT have had Cliff's treatment - meaning the highest compliment paid to a clear bra installer in that it is virtually invisible.....Ivan is right on with this recommendation and I'm happy to second it!
Steve did you have the red 2011 GT3 we parked next to each other at Katies before then, I was in the seal gray GT2... is that you? Did you trade in your red GT3 for the '12 turbo?

Congrats on the new car