Just finished my HST front end conversion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 11:17 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Just finished my HST front end conversion

Cliff @ Parabolica Autosport Engineering (most of you know him for his clear bra work) did my front end conversion for me on my Range Rover Sport. He painted the inside of my headlights, washer nozzles, door handles, rear tail gate guard, wiper cowl and a few other pieces. Also did some interior work as I has a small tear in the seat, can't even notice it. He does great work and now has the truck to do the full frontal clear bra. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics....

Before:

After:

Last edited by GTLaser; 02-15-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:09 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Dude that's sweet! You can't even see all the clear-drips in those low-res pics!

Old 02-15-2012, 12:12 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
Dude that's sweet! You can't even see all the clear-drips in those low-res pics!
You hurt my feelings....

Old 02-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Derek@MartinoAutoConcepts is on a distinguished road
Looks good!

Old 02-15-2012, 12:30 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by Derek@MartinoAutoConcepts
Looks good!
Didn't you guys have a display at the big BMW meet in Aberdeen MD last summer? With a crazy caged-up lime green supercharged M3? That was some really nice work on that car.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Derek@MartinoAutoConcepts is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
Didn't you guys have a display at the big BMW meet in Aberdeen MD last summer? With a crazy caged-up lime green supercharged M3? That was some really nice work on that car.
Yup, that's us! The supercharged and caged Ithaca Verde M3 is called ///Mean Green, one of our favorite projects from 2011!!

Old 02-15-2012, 06:04 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Truck is looking really good Mark ...what does the overfinch package include that sets it apart from a regular RRS? Nice work Cliff.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Truck is looking really good Mark ...what does the overfinch package include that sets it apart from a regular RRS? Nice work Cliff.
There are a few options from Overfinch, http://www.overfinch.com/, which mine has some interior pieces, full rear bumper, exhaust, side skirts and brakes.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:05 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Love it... Loved that green m3 at the BMW event as well!

Old 02-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Looks badass Mark!

Old 02-15-2012, 11:10 PM
memo is on a distinguished road
Sweet!! Looks amazing bro!! Cliff does great work!!

Old 02-16-2012, 04:13 AM
karmavore is on a distinguished road
Damn, that explains the huge delay in Cliff's project for me... he's been spending weeks getting the nasty stench of Kelly's tukas out of your seats. I wish he'd said something.

Old 02-19-2012, 09:13 PM
AERO93 is on a distinguished road
headlights look great, makes it look much more aggressive and clean.