Need to move my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 02:36 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Need to move my car

I am looking for a shop or place to store my race car July 1st and beyond, preferably on a month to month contract paid quarterly. If they can provide shop support/maintanance and transport when applicable on an as need basis that would be a bonus . The shop that I have been dealing with since 2008 is no longer doing race car storage/support and is kicking me out ...They are evacuating race cars in favor of floor space to install more lifts.

If anyone has any ideas or can help please let me know...

Please help find me a home:

Old 06-15-2012, 04:25 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
You might consider contacting hill at agile for storage... I know they have room in the lot for trailers, but I don't know their current situation as far as space goes as a result of damage from the tornado. Doubtful they would be able to provide race support at all, but it's certainly worth a call. At the very least he might be able to direct you to someone! Good luck buddy!

Old 06-15-2012, 05:01 PM
DucatiThunder is on a distinguished road
Sunir .. there is a place up off 695/795 where I was at one point looking to store my cobra. Its called Collectors Car Corral up in Owings Mills. Private, security, and can do month to month. All indoors and its looks like they tend the car while in storage (batteries, fluids, tires, etc.). I will probably end up there with one of my cars after the RSR is done.

Old 06-15-2012, 05:03 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ you talking about Randy Moss' place up 'er in Owings Mills..? He was on the DC Euro tour with his TestaRossa, I was talking to him at the bbq, man I shoulda asked him if he had vacancies, just didn't know about this until today though

Old 06-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Zahjah has a spectacular aura aboutZahjah has a spectacular aura about
sunir--randy is a good friend of mine i introduced u guys at the bbq. and yes the teastarossa was his. i keep my racecar and trailer there
they also have a lift. not sure if he has available space, but if u pm me your cell i'll have him call u next week.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:18 PM
TransHuman is on a distinguished road
Got to love this network!

Old 06-15-2012, 08:07 PM
DucatiThunder is on a distinguished road
Yeah, gotta love it! Place looked good to me. Just didnt need the space yet as I had room in my garage downtown. Good luck with it Sunir. Ill have to pick your brain about it if you end up trying it out and see how it worked out.

Heres the link ...

http://www.collectorscarcorral.com/index.php

Old 06-16-2012, 01:31 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
What's wrong with curb-side in Canton? That tow-hook will keep people off your front bumper. LOL

I have a nice aluminum but heavy-duty hauler/trailer with 7k lb. electric winch and full width fold-down ramp and bed tilts up off frame so no car too low if you ever want to use it. Actually I think I've offered that to you before haven't I?..... sometime when you were *****in' about inability to get your race car out.... excuses excuses LOL. Tow vehicle & insurance on anything being towed is on you and if you mess it up fix it..... or pay me to fix it. Seriously if you ever want to use it knock urself out.

Old 06-16-2012, 01:42 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
^^ ... and for you I M-I-G-H-T let you borrow my truck to pull it if you're in a tight. But be forewarned, it is a real man's truck... you def. couldn't wear those Liberace sunglasses and flip-flops when ur driving it. LMAO

Old 06-16-2012, 06:55 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I think I just financed one of those new lifts.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:27 PM
BOBP is on a distinguished road
Sunir, you could park it in front of your house and put a car cover on it.

Old 06-18-2012, 04:53 PM
^^^ Sorry Bob that's not going to work. (1) Baltimore City (2) no side windows, exposed c0ckpit.

I am going to reach out to one local shop as well as Randy. Big thanks to Greg who like a true racer jumped in immediately to help another racer in need. This is a great forum, but only because we have quality people, I think that makes the network worth while. I hope to have my situation sorted this week and plan the relocation as needed.

Old 06-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Sunir, why dont you give RRT a call? Down here in VA so further from your house.