Been gone a while, any fun runs anymore?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 04:47 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
This use to be an active page but doesn't seem to be as much anymore. I was with Porsche's for some time then without really anything and now have an Aston V8 Vantage. Certainly not the fastest car out there but a lot of fun to drive.

Speaking of driving there used to be occasional fun runs. Do those still occur? What ever happened to Ken (Bull)? His were really fun. Anyway I'd love to catch up with the old regulars at a cars and coffee or whatever!

Last edited by deckman; 10-02-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:31 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Originally Posted by deckman
This use to be an active page but doesn't seem to be as much anymore. I was with Porsche's for some time then without really anything and now have an Aston V8 Vantage. Certainly not the fastest car out there but a lot of fun to drive.

Speaking of driving there used to be occasional fun runs. Do those still occur? What ever happened to Ken (Bull)? His were really fun. Anyway I'd love to catch up with the old regulars at a cars and coffee or whatever!
You're still on my email list... I will let you know when the next Bull Run is scheduled...

Old 10-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Germcati is just really niceGermcati is just really niceGermcati is just really niceGermcati is just really niceGermcati is just really nice
Fun runs?! Any room for a 997tt in these?

Old 10-10-2015, 08:56 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
OK Ken, looking forward to one!

Old 10-22-2015, 06:25 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Hey stranger, come out on Sunday to Winchester.

Old 10-26-2015, 03:07 PM
What was going on in Winchester Mick?

Old 07-23-2016, 08:16 AM
I never did see anything posted up here. I'd still like to go on a run. Next time one is scheduled will somebody PM me? Thanks.

Old 07-25-2016, 12:31 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Will PM you bud!

Old 08-21-2016, 05:50 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Send me your email John... I sent you a PM. There's a Bull Run coming soon... I don't post Bull Runs, they are by invite only.

Old 08-22-2016, 07:58 AM
blackjak is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bull30
Send me your email John... I sent you a PM. There's a Bull Run coming soon... I don't post Bull Runs, they are by invite only.
Have you had one lately , i havent had an email from you in awhile

Old 08-25-2016, 05:15 AM
There's a Bull Run coming up soon... The runs are by invite only now... I no longer post the runs on any forums... I've been doing these runs for so many years that there is a large following so there's no need to post and I like to keep the group to 15 or less... Most new Bull Run members are recommended by current members... If you're looking to take part email me your info as well as the vehicle make & model: tt.rs@mail.com

Old 08-25-2016, 06:57 AM
blackjak is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bull30
There's a Bull Run coming up soon... The runs are by invite only now... I no longer post the runs on any forums... I've been doing these runs for so many years that there is a large following so there's no need to post and I like to keep the group to 15 or less... Most new Bull Run members are recommended by current members... If you're looking to take part email me your info as well as the vehicle make & model: tt.rs@mail.com
I know , i have attended a few in the past with my GTO, but i make sure to email you again.

Old 01-03-2021, 07:49 AM
supra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant future
Any bull runs coming up Ken; I came a few times years back when I had my 996tt?

Old 01-03-2021, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by supra.z06
Any bull runs coming up Ken; I came a few times years back when I had my 996tt?
I would definitely attend this.

Old 01-03-2021, 05:47 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Me to. It's been a long time. To long!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Been gone a while, any fun runs anymore?