New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

New Member, with Video Reviews!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 09:09 AM
sbeckman7 is on a distinguished road
New Member, with Video Reviews!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to provide a brief introduction. Porsche has been my favorite car company since I knew what a Porsche was, sometime around 2nd grade. Now a Junior at Purdue for Motorsports Engineering, I have a real desire to work for the company in the future. In the meantime, I keep busy with school and focusing on a YouTube channel I started with my friend which reviews cars for a more basic and humor-oriented audience. Vehicle-Virgins has been doing extremely well so far and is even helping pay for my school! One of my most recent videos I did with my good friend was on my childhood dream car: a 996 Turbo (though I would prefer the coupe! ) I was proud of this video and wanted to share it with the 996 community in the hopes it would make some of you laugh. I'm the one who pretends to be illiterate in the passenger seat at the beginning If people enjoy them, I would be happy to post more Porsche videos when we get a chance to drive them. And of course, I'm also curious to know what actual owners agree/disagree with in the video.

Spence

Old 02-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6speed, Spence!

Loved the video - you guys are well on your way - keep up the good work

Feel free to ask any questions around these parts - definitely a wealth of knowledge if you know where to look!

- Jason