New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Here we go...Porsche Chapter II (from San Diego)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2015, 01:36 PM
ExSports2000 is on a distinguished road
Here we go...Porsche Chapter II (from San Diego)

Hey all.
Larry
San Diego.
Ex SCCA road racing

Previous kick-myself-for-selling-it ride was an '89 factory 930 Slantnose Coupe.

Kicking tires but serious on a 997.1 GT3.

Been a while in using shops. For the 930 it was Black Forest.

Any feedback on Dieter's or BF or Extreme or ?

Thanks and glad to be here.

Old 06-29-2015, 03:47 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed, Larry! By Dieter's do you mean HG Motorsports? I'm very familiar with him and his shop. Really great place and highly recommended. Think you'll be picking up the GT3? Post up some pictures of it when you can.

-Luccia

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 06-29-2015, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by PelicanParts.com
Welcome to 6Speed, Larry! By Dieter's do you mean HG Motorsports? I'm very familiar with him and his shop. Really great place and highly recommended. Think you'll be picking up the GT3? Post up some pictures of it when you can.

-Luccia
Thanks Luccia. I think I still have receipts from Pelican back in my 930 and 914 ownership days.
I thought it/he was referred to as Dieter's back 8-10 years ago. At the time used BLack Forest.

Yes serious about the GT3. Convo's with some good guys on this site as well as some locals.
Thanks for the feedback.

Old 06-29-2015, 04:54 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ExSports2000
Thanks Luccia. I think I still have receipts from Pelican back in my 930 and 914 ownership days.
I thought it/he was referred to as Dieter's back 8-10 years ago. At the time used BLack Forest.

Yes serious about the GT3. Convo's with some good guys on this site as well as some locals.
Thanks for the feedback.
Welcome. That's awesome!

I just Googled and realized there is a place called Dieter's Motorsports in San Diego. The owner of HG Motorsports in San Diego is named Dieter, so I'm sorry for that confusion! You should check them out too.

Hope you are able to pick up that GT3! Good luck with the purchase.

-Luccia

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 06-29-2015, 04:58 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PelicanParts.com
Welcome. That's awesome!

I just Googled and realized there is a place called Dieter's Motorsports in San Diego. The owner of HG Motorsports in San Diego is named Dieter, so I'm sorry for that confusion! You should check them out too.

Hope you are able to pick up that GT3! Good luck with the purchase.

-Luccia

Got it/Thx.