New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Intro - Northern VA

Old 09-26-2015, 09:24 AM
leevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to all
Intro - Northern VA

Hey Everyone. I just grabbed my first Porsche and I'm looking forward to being part of the community. A little history...

I came from multiple Evos, and then after my Evo X I decided to build a Supra.

Over time the supra went from stock to race car (cage, nitrous, 91mm turbo, etc).

Supra -
Facebook Post

After countless dollars and downtime, I decided I wanted something that had good power and was reliable. I was between GTRs, Corvettes, etc..

I've always loved Porsches, but due to a lack of knowledge, I always assumed they were hard to maintain and unreliable. After reading the forums, the 997.1 was perfect.

Now I'm the proud owner of a 997.1 and I'm looking forward to being part of the community!

Old 09-26-2015, 09:30 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Bring your car out to Cars and Coffee and show her off.

Old 09-26-2015, 09:32 AM
leevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to all
I'm in Alexandria, so I'm pretty close. I'm waiting for the title (Previous owner had a lien). Once its registered and legal I plan on coming out to C&C.

Old 09-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed! Any pictures of your 997? If you ever have questions or need any help with your new to you P car, please don't hesitate to ask!

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 09-28-2015, 05:59 PM
Germcati is just really niceGermcati is just really niceGermcati is just really niceGermcati is just really niceGermcati is just really nice
Welcome aboard and throw out some pics!

NoVA area 997tt as well, it's a Black coupe, Every so often I'll be out at the cars and coffee's also but usually it's the Sunday one at Cameron's.

katie's is way too early.