Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

NY Giants Brandon Jacobs "fast ass" ALPHA 9+ GT-R

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 06:45 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Heist
Tom Brady's teammates might not blast Gisele Bundchen for her comments about New England Patriots receivers, but New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs has no problem doing it.

"She just needs to continue to stay cute and shut up," he told reporters Tuesday at MetLife Stadium, where the Giants were honored for beating the Patriots 21-17 in Super Bowl XLVI.
Hahahaha!!!
That's awesome!

Old 04-23-2012, 12:07 PM
supra13 is on a distinguished road
Looks like the GTR might get Jacobs into a little bit of trouble...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...cording-report

Old 04-25-2012, 01:44 AM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Old 04-25-2012, 06:04 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
ooooooh. 100mph+... That's like what - 4th gear?

Not condoning it, just sayin', that isn't exactly fast.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:06 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dinorocz
Brandon is a sweetheart of a guy and I cant wait to see this thing in person... just one question how did you guys not convince him to do the Alpha 12 kit?!?!?!?!?!
This. In my neck of the woods, 800whp does not even get you in the game.

The 12 would, but it would still not be the top dog.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 04-25-2012 at 07:08 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:34 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
This. In my neck of the woods, 800whp does not even get you in the game.

The 12 would, but it would still not be the top dog.
800whp in a GT-R is a different animal than 800 in a Porsche, Supra, Corvette, etc.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
800whp in a GT-R is a different animal than 800 in a Porsche, Supra, Corvette, etc.
This. It is 100% usable, 99% of the time (barring rain, snow or ice, ...and sometimes even usable the rain).

On a closed course, I ran an 11.8 in the rain on OEM tires. Cold rain (around 30degF).

Old 04-25-2012, 09:12 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !

Yes, Scott, I am well aware of that fact. The PDK type shifters add another 100 hp in performnce.

Having said that, an 800 hp GT-R will still get crushed by what are considered to be fast cars around here. 1200 plus is the norm, so a GT-R neds to put down 1100 to be competative.

This fact is why I am going to plan my acquisition of a GT-R very carefully. I will need an AMS 12 minimum or a Switzer R1K.

Old 04-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Yes, Scott, I am well aware of that fact. The PDK type shifters add another 100 hp in performnce.

Having said that, an 800 hp GT-R will still get crushed by what are considered to be fast cars around here. 1200 plus is the norm, so a GT-R neds to put down 1100 to be competative.

This fact is why I am going to plan my acquisition of a GT-R very carefully. I will need an AMS 12 minimum or a Switzer R1K.
Okay, first off, 1200 is not the "norm" anywhere on planet earth. Second, your assumptions are wrong. 800 awhp will probably beat 90% of the 'fast' cars out there on the street. 900 will beat 95% on the street.

www.youtube.com/v/LX-bGmS9-8Y

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-25-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Scott,

Watch the vids from Tx2K12...1200 was the norm, both SW and Jamie were making that and they were beat by Sea Fishes Supra. There are at least 6 supras making well over 1200. We now also have 2 Porsche TT's a\making over 1100. And there were several bikes as well.

Mullet lost w/ 1100, there are a couple other Ford GTs at that power level. There were also many other cars (American muscle) making big power.

Yes, 800 in a GT-R will rule other places, just not here. It won't even get invited.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:13 AM
Scott,

Watch the vids from Tx2K12...1200 was the norm, both SW and Jamie were making that and they were beat by Sea Fishes Supra. There are at least 6 supras making well over 1200. We now also have 2 Porsche TT's a\making over 1100. And there were several bikes as well.

Mullet lost w/ 1100, there are a couple other Ford GTs at that power level. There were also many other cars (American muscle) making big power.

Yes, 800 in a GT-R will rule other places, just not here. It won't even get invited.
Sean,

Seriously? I don't need to watch the vids. I know, for a fact, that 1200 whp is not "the norm" anywhere, at any time. LOL..

Are there a handful of 1200 hp cars down there during the TX meets each year? Of course. Is that the norm, even during the TX meets? Hell no. Is it the norm the other 361 days of the year? Not even close.

Did you happen to watch the video I posted? Sure, a 800 whp GT-R won't beat the absolute fastest cars in Houston, but it'll still beat 90-95% of them. And 900 whp GT-R that traps 150 and hooks from any speed will beat all but the fastest cars around (the top 1-2%).

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-25-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:54 AM
Scott,

The game has been stepped up exponentially here in Houston...its really gotten ridiculous; cars that were considered fast 2 years ago are not even considered as worth racing anymore. We have a private invite only event and you need at least 1K whp to even have a chance of beeing invited. And at that power level you will never make it out of the first round.

So a 900 whp GT-R (plus the extra 100 for its shifting capabilities) won't get you very far.

Now an 1100 hp car, that will get you a shot at the big dogs, and even beat some.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:58 AM
So a 900 whp GT-R (plus the extra 100 for its shifting capabilities) won't get you very far.

Now an 1100 hp car, that will get you a shot at the big dogs, and even
Sean,

Is there a particular reason that you haven't watched the video that I posted a couple posts go? The one of a 900 awhp GT-R vs a 1100+ rwhp Ford GT?

You are obviously underestimating just how fast a 800 or 900 awhp GT-R is on the street.

Also, as I stated before, 1200 whp isn't the "norm" anywhere.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-25-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:08 PM

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 04-25-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:14 PM
Sean,

Is there a particular reason that you haven't watched the video that I posted a couple posts go? The one of a 900 awhp GT-R vs a 1100+ rwhp Ford GT?

You are obviously underestimating just how fast a 800 or 900 awhp GT-R is on the street.

Also, as I stated before, 1200 whp isn't the "norm" anywhere.
Scott,

They were running even...but you are actually making my point: Mullet( the owner of the Ford GT in the video you posted) as little as 2 years ago, would almost always win. This year, I heard he lost almost every race, and thus running the GT-R even tells me that the GT-R also lost if it went up against the 1400 hp Lambos, Supras, Vipers IE all the other cars.

If you watch the vid I posted above, you will see that there were more than 40 cars making 1000-1600 whp. More than half of them are local.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 04-25-2012 at 12:17 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NY Giants Brandon Jacobs "fast ass" ALPHA 9+ GT-R