Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

NY Giants Brandon Jacobs "fast ass" ALPHA 9+ GT-R

Old 04-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Video from supposed death race.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
In any event, Scott, I think we can agree that the GT-R is an excellent platform to produce a roll-on King. I just think, considering the HP wars, that it will take a 1k plus hp car.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:46 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Your point? I told you that 900 awhp GT-R will beat 98% of the street cars in Houston. You said that it wouldn't even "get you in the game". You then stated that 1100 whp would get you in the game, so I posted a video of a 900 whp GT-R running dead even wwth a 1100+ whp FGT. Now you post a video showing the top .01% fastest street cars in the US, who happened to have been visiting TX during a 4-day event, as back up to your argument?

I'll restate that I've already said: An 800 awhp GT-R will beat 90-95% of the street cars in Houston. A 900 awhp GT-R will beat 98%. If you want to beat the 6-7 fastest TTGs, most of which don't even reside in TX, you will need a 1600+ whp GT-R or a Stage R TTG.

Now I understand why Paulie gets so frustated with you. Your forum arguments are all over the place.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-25-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Scott,

They were running even...but you are actually making my point:
No, that video pretty much trounces your point.

You said that 900 awhp "won't get you very far," but that "1100 rwhp will get you a shot at the big dogs". That video confirms that a GT-R with only 900 awhp will also get you a shot at the big dogs, which has been my exact point all along...

If you watch the vid I posted above, you will see that there were more than 40 cars making 1000-1600 whp. More than half of them are local.
So out of 823,000 cars in Houston, 20 make between 1000 and 1600? That's .0025%. Since when is .0025% considered a "norm" in anything?

The good thing is that it looks like 900 awhp will beat 99.9975% of all of street cars in Houston. That's even better than I initially suspected. But yes, if you want to beat 99.9985% of them (meaning another 7 or 8 cars or so), you will probably need 1k awhp.

http://www.clrsearch.com/Houston_Dem...-per-Household

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-25-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Scott,

If you read what I posted you will notice that the 1100 hp Ford GT in the video you posted (actually it is 1058) belongs to Mullet. Mullet lost most of his other races. Half the cars were local, Houston, another 25% were from Texas. I am primarily interested in beating, or at least hanging with these top 30 cars. The Lambos and Supras are making close to 1400 (actually more in some cases, but more power cannot be put down), and I will need at least 1100 out of a GT-R to achieve my goal.

Scott quote: "you post a video showing the top .01% fastest street cars in the US, who happened to have been visiting TX during a 4-day event, as back up to your argument?"

Actually, more than half of these cars are from Texas, and yes, if I get another car for roll-ons I want to beat them. Specifically, I want to do the private invite only side by side racing at a private track, as it is my opinion that the cars nowadays are too dangerous for street racing.

In any event, your assertion that Paulie is upset with me is my queue to extract myself from this debate which seems to be deteriorating rapidly. I value my friendship with you (as well as Paulie) and don't wan't to ruin it in an Internet pissing match.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 04-25-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:10 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Scott,

If you read what I posted you will notice that the 1100 hp Ford GT in the video you posted (actually it is 1058) belongs to Mullet. Mullet lost most of his other races.
Not that he needs any defending, but Mullets GT makes 1140whp then and now. And I know for a fact that he didn't lose most of his races at 2K.

Old 04-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Scott,

If you read what I posted you will notice that the 1100 hp Ford GT in the video you posted (actually it is 1058) belongs to Mullet.
I knew who's car it was when I posted video, and I also know that he made 1140. But I didn't see any reason to call him out by name. I was just trying to show you how fast a 900 awhp GT-R actually is compared to other big-power cars.

I am primarily interested in beating, or at least hanging with these top 30 cars.
^^^THAT^^^ is a completely different statement than what posted earlier. If that is your goal, to stick with the top 30 cars that come to Houston every year, I think a 1000 awhp GT-R will absolutely do it. I actually think a 900 awhp GT-R will as well. If you want to stick with the top 10-15, you'll need more than 1k awhp.

In any event, your assertion that Paulie is upset with me is my queue to extract myself from this debate which seems to be deteriorating rapidly. I value my friendship with you (as well as Paulie) and don't wan't to ruin it in an Internet pissing match.
Okay. I shouldn't have tossed Paulie's name in there. I apologize for that.

My personal frustration with your argument style is that sometimes I feel you should attempt to be more accurate in your assertions. When you make generalizations like "1200 whp is the norm in Houston", or "900 whp won't get you in the game, but 1100 whp will", after I post a video of a 900 whp GT-R running neck and neck with a 1100+ whp car...it's a bit exasperating.

Anyway, we're still friends as far as I'm concerned. We're just arguing. No harm, no foul.

Hugs and kisses.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-25-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
And I know for a fact that he didn't lose most of his races at 2K.
Ya, his car is quite fast.

Old 04-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I knew who's car it was when I posted video, and I also know that he made 1140. But I didn't see any reason to call him out by name. I was just trying to show you how fast a 900 awhp GT-R actually is compared to other big-power cars.

^^^THAT^^^ is a completely different statement than what posted earlier. If that is your goal, to stick with the top 30 cars that come to Houston every year, I think a 1000 awhp GT-R will absolutely do it. I actually think a 900 awhp GT-R will as well. If you want to stick with the top 10-15, you'll need more than 1k awhp.

Okay. I shouldn't have tossed Paulie's name in there. I apologize for that.

My personal frustration with your argument style is that sometimes I feel you should attempt to be more accurate in your assertions. When you make generalizations like "1200 whp is the norm in Houston", or "900 whp won't get you in the game, but 1100 whp will", after I post a video of a 900 whp GT-R running neck and neck with a 1100+ whp car...it's a bit exasperating.

Anyway, we're still friends as far as I'm concerned. We're just arguing. No harm, no foul.

Hugs and kisses.

Its all good buddy (well, except for maybe the kissing part....Paulie would be jealous

I should have been more clear about my meaning. Of course these types of arguments easily spin out of control. I think something, then type it. You read it (now twice removed) and type back...3-4 times removed and hence the misunderstandings. And that is why sometimes there are problems that would not happen in a face to face or even telephone convo.

In any event, I think my next fast car will be a GT-R. I am starting a new business venture, as you and Todd know, and if I am successful the Nissan will be my reward (wow, never thought I would be saying that).

Back to the cars owner, I am still pissed about my 49ers losing to a 10 and 6 team

Old 04-25-2012, 06:12 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
That gtr was putting in work! So owner of ford gt is getting a gtr now?

Old 04-25-2012, 09:14 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
That gtr was putting in work! So owner of ford gt is getting a gtr now?
No, he bought an SL that is going to Underground.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
No, he bought an SL that is going to Underground.
Well that makes sense! Can't wait to see pics of that! And videos in action.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:36 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice car ..amazing numbers ! Anyone have a pillow?

Last edited by Fluid987; 04-25-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:12 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
In any event, I think my next fast car will be a GT-R. I am starting a new business venture, as you and Todd know, and if I am successful the Nissan will be my reward (wow, never thought I would be saying that).
Wow... You know, there are some people (on 6speed as well) that said that nobody would actually say that. Nobody ever rewards themselves with a Nissan..., blah, blah, blah, useless, blah...

Funny to hear you phrase it ironically that way.

Old 04-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Scott,

Today, Todd spoke w/ the owner of the car in the video you posted:http://www.youtube.com/v/LX-bGmS9-8Y

I believe he also lost to it (however Todd took 4th; Great job buddy!).

In any event, the car, according to the owner, makes 1100, not 800.

Hugs and kisses,

Sean

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NY Giants Brandon Jacobs "fast ass" ALPHA 9+ GT-R