What do you do for a living?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 08:34 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gretapass
I work to put a Starbucks Coffee Shop within 5 minutes travel time for everyone (porsche time). Gotta keep charged!
Then when a lot of those Starbucks shops dont make money, they will be shut down

Old 03-03-2008, 08:39 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^^they seem to be doing just fine out there.

i don't believe i've ever seen a starbucks shut down. i think they have done their fair share of research and had success with their current plan.

and for greta, i think we should all wish the best for her and that all the stores are successful!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 03-03-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:41 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
Then when a lot of those Starbucks shops dont make money, they will be shut down
Not mine! They produce money like milking a cash cow!

Old 03-03-2008, 08:44 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^^^go get 'em greta! wooo hoo! =)

and i must say.....i contribute to the cow on a daily basis! lol!!!

Old 03-03-2008, 08:47 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01

When I see you next Jody - it is on me! (I'll give you a gift card too!)

Old 03-03-2008, 08:52 PM
greta,

you're an angel!

Old 03-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Bottom line is Starbucks is a very large employer for our local and many other economies. We employ 200,000 people and pump alot of money into local communities and to 3rd world countries that nobody ever hears about. We need to keep people employed in our country you know - so drink your java.

Old 03-03-2008, 09:25 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Someone that worked at Starbucks came to my DECA class, told me all about how Startbucks works and the whole bit with the 3rd world countries. Was very interesting. Also said that they build too many shops close to each other..

Old 03-03-2008, 09:45 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
When I lived in Madison Park during the whole wind storm/power outage. I was really impressed that Howard Schultz setup a nice booth with free coffee and some live music for the locals (he lives in MP).

I was really impressed.

Old 03-03-2008, 09:52 PM
audidriver18 is on a distinguished road
Well I think you all know what I do but I won't say Because I don't want to step on any toes.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:24 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
I'm a matchmaker of the executive variety.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:47 AM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
I was a fluffer for Jenna Jameson once...yeah, she wrote that one off on her taxes on 2005 =)

Old 03-04-2008, 12:47 AM
mattkins99 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01

+1. I'm known so well at my local Starbucks that often when I visit other Starbucks' an employee who transfered from my main store will know me and remember my drink (Yes, this has happened 4-5 times now... I'm not sure if this is pathetic on my part though...)

Being there's almost always a line when I go for coffee in the morning, I can't see how Starbucks is doing bad financially. I haven't read up much on the topic though... so there might be a good reason.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Much like Matt, I tell vendors in different countries how to do what I would have been doing if we didn't hire them. And it sucks. Have you ever tried to tell someone from a completely different country/culture how to solve a Rubik's Cube through email and phone calls? It's pretty much just like that.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:10 AM
DERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of light
Owned race engine shop for 20 years, retired, now working on my own toys.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What do you do for a living?