What do you do for a living?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 11:54 PM
audidriver18 is on a distinguished road
[quote=silversurfer;1714833]Hey man, as long as you're not actively soliciting business, we're kosher.[/
Ya don't worry about me you got the seniority my friend.

Old 03-05-2008, 12:16 AM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
Originally Posted by huskylawyer
Director of Legal Affairs for a small Internet company.

*waves at Simon*

I was one of CarDomain's first lawyers, as I helped incorporate CarDomain when I was at Perkins. I remember when CarDomain employed 2 people (i.e., Simon and the other co-founder), and everytime I spoke to Simon back in the early days he would say, "Remember...we don't have much money...how much is this legal work going to cost!!!??"
Ah, the good 'ol days How are you liking the E63?

Old 03-05-2008, 08:25 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
Ben, here's a good way to ensure that he gets none of your potential business.

Phase 1. Teach hot women how to wash/detail a car properly
Phase 2. Teach them not to wear clothes
Phase 3. Let the customer take pictures of them applying their new found knowledge on their cars.
Phase 4. Profit

lol! that's actually a good idea!

don't they have some hair cutting place now that is similar? and i'm sure i'm asking the right person this question!

Old 03-05-2008, 10:48 AM
SlowMotion is infamous around these parts
I spend money. Thats really about it.

Old 03-05-2008, 10:49 AM
SlowMotion is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AlgaeHater
Internet/real estate. Co-founded CarDomain and have been doing real estate development most recently. Thinking of getting back into high-tech this year
So am I! I've got an idea and I've sold two tech companies now... third times a charm right?

Old 03-05-2008, 04:34 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
Hmmmm, very interesting. I have another interview at MS tomorrow at noon, this job isn't with live labs and isn't for an FTE spot, but it's still pretty damn cool and generous.

Old 03-05-2008, 04:54 PM
desaille is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SlowMotion
I spend money. Thats really about it.

me too

Old 03-05-2008, 07:20 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmm, very interesting. I have another interview at MS tomorrow at noon, this job isn't with live labs and isn't for an FTE spot, but it's still pretty damn cool and generous.
Good luck to you. My son arrives home tomorrow as he just graduated from college and is looking for a job as a web designer/graphic design/advertising (media technology) if you or anyone hear knows of something! He is very talented.

Old 03-05-2008, 07:49 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
i'm an internet tech guy

Old 03-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Does he have a portfolio by any chance? Have him e-mail me, mitchel@motorsport3.com

I may have some work for him.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:15 PM
pjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these parts
I draw stuff for architects right now

Last edited by pjb84; 03-05-2008 at 08:31 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:23 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Does he have a portfolio by any chance? Have him e-mail me, mitchel@motorsport3.com

I may have some work for him.
I sent you a PM. His website is www.aaronpass.com where you can see his photography (including cars) and some of his graphics I think. He doesn't have his internship work on there though and his resume gives his qualifications and work experience. Thanks so much again - so very nice of you.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Oh wow, what a small world.

I have one of his pictures as my background on my blackberry right now...the one he took of jason's 997.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Oh wow, what a small world.

I have one of his pictures as my background on my blackberry right now...the one he took of jason's 997.
That is tooo funny! Aaron takes amazing car pics. He does framed photos, photo books, etc. for people if you ever want a souvenier. He took pictures for Barrier Days last summer and the attendees ordered tons of pictures of their day at the track.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:08 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Holy Crap Greta! That kid of yours is a talented photographer!

I just checked out some of the automotive pics on his website... wow!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What do you do for a living?