Roll call! AutoX Saturday, April 12th~

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 02:44 PM
schnazzy is on a distinguished road
hey Mike! long time. had the pcar for almost 2 years

50% chance as I decided to check over my car and it seems I need new back tires. Trying to find some tonight at the tire shops.

Old 04-11-2008, 03:40 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by schnazzy
hey Mike! long time. had the pcar for almost 2 years

50% chance as I decided to check over my car and it seems I need new back tires. Trying to find some tonight at the tire shops.
Hey Alex, Are you keeping my weight gaining protege james in line at work?

You have to break him down in the first year, then build him up for the next 3 years.

Old 04-11-2008, 03:45 PM
schnazzy is on a distinguished road
James... hopefully he gets his engine done. I quit SU about a month ago and now am at UW.

I will not be able to make the autocross No way to get tires on in time. Maybe the next one.

Old 04-11-2008, 05:04 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
Damnit, I need more people to haze him then.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by schnazzy
James... hopefully he gets his engine done. I quit SU about a month ago and now am at UW.

I will not be able to make the autocross No way to get tires on in time. Maybe the next one.
UW, humm, what dept? While they don't pay much, you don't do much.

Guess we'll have to hook up another time.

Old 04-11-2008, 09:14 PM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by lig
Cool! I emailed Tim and I've got RT invited so he can play in his Elise.
So, Liggy finally got me to commit to a Cone Dodging Fest and it looks like a good one! Should be a blast no matter what with the weather forecast the way it is

Old 04-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Hey jody I might be there just to see what's up. I'm staying in port orchard tonight so I will be pretty much down the street! Hit a couple cones for me!!

Old 04-11-2008, 11:19 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Hey anyone out there explain to me what an auto x is? I'd love to try something like that but don't really get to drive very much

Old 04-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Hey anyone out there explain to me what an auto x is? I'd love to try something like that but don't really get to drive very much

Shut up just bring the 964 RSA so we can watch you spin again.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:29 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Shut up just bring the 964 RSA so we can watch you spin again.
do I know u? I have a 71' SuperBeetle. will that work out there? what do you do? is it timed? is it legal to do? can you get in trouble for crossing an auto? all of these questions with no real answers.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:55 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Mark, you probably do know him. It's Josh with the black supercharged Boxster. But then again I'm not sure if you two actually met yet.

An AutoX is basically a big race course set up on the Bremerton Raceway with a series of cones all over the place. Each person gets to drive through the course timed of course. They separate each others into groups according to the type or car or type of modifications done to the car. Stock, Modified, Race-prepped, etc. Since you've driven a 997 Cup car on a real race track, an AutoX might be "child's play" for you. BMWCCA, PCA, Alfa Romeo Club, etc...they all host these AutoX events.

As for your '71 SuperBeetle...man, I've always loved those things. Can I take a look at it when I come down? I think that your 997 GT3 RS would be better suited for the AutoX actually.

Did I answer everything?

Old 04-12-2008, 01:25 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Jason

Mark is just being Mark...He took the RSA out last time and DNF a time or two. His story about the experience is much better. As for meeting each other, if it was not for Mark I would not have any socks.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:33 AM
Jason

Mark is just being Mark...He took the RSA out last time and DNF a time or two. His story about the experience is much better. As for meeting each other, if it was not for Mark I would not have any socks.

dnf once Actually got lost more like it. I haven't been able to drive by a road cone since. they now scare me .... Josh thanks for reminding me.

4 -6 seconds better than jolly the others but for my first time not that bad. still 3 seconds behind those setup GT3's and wasn't happy. But I guess my rsa 12 years older and half the engine probably shouldn't have kept up.

As for you and Jason hijacking my questions i was hoping for someone else to explain. Thanks Jason for the info.

btw Jason I don't really have a SuperBeetle. Don't tell anyone..............

Last edited by H20SKIER; 04-12-2008 at 01:42 AM.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:37 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Hey jody I might be there just to see what's up. I'm staying in port orchard tonight so I will be pretty much down the street! Hit a couple cones for me!!
RB, we'll keep our eyes peeled for you!

Old 04-12-2008, 07:28 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Jason

I'm starting to pick up on Mark's antics.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Roll call! AutoX Saturday, April 12th~