Is this just me???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 02:43 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I will sell you my V1 for $799 and deliver it to your door

or you can go to the V1 store
https://store.valentine1.com/store/

Old 05-19-2008, 03:21 PM
Sammy_G is on a distinguished road
my bad I ment the passport system, the one with the front and rear scramblers, what system is better

Old 05-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
My friend with a supra has the passport system and has no complaints about it at all. I love the v1 eventhough I always drive the limit it alerts me to threats. Even ones far far ahead

Old 05-19-2008, 04:28 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
A few of us have the Passport SRX system (PJS, DUBER, ATOMIC) which I think has been replaced with some newer tech Passport...

I have the SRX and like it very much. Particularly the "laser shifters" part.

Although Atomic has the best set up which is SRX and V1 -- once you have the arrows it is hard to live without them. (even though you start to feel like the black Subaru in Cannonball run with all of the beeping and electronics etc)

6speeder Greta is getting the newer Passport system (I think) ... I am not sure what it is called, but I think it has a GPS thingy in it... and has a remote control or something... fancier and probably costs more but is the latest and greatest.

If you want a pro install -- go to Benchmark Motoring in Bellevue... if you want a hack job go to Car Toys or Audio Warehouse or the like.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Evader is on a distinguished road
I think you got hit with the ossifer jealousy factor.....not to mention the pay back the deficit and warrant the OT factor.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:59 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I've got the newest baddest Passport 9500 installed by Benchmark. They have 30 sold and they were supposed to be in 3-4 weeks ago. I'm buying 3. First one in the country to drive with one. Came in Thursday am and I drove out of Benchmark to Eastern Wash with it Friday am. I still drive with a V1 on the dash when I'm going fast. V1's are better at early radar p/u than any in car. I've had 3 cars with the installed SRX laser's one left in the garage and they just p/u radar slower than the V1. The laser blockers are worth it though. 600 miles this weekend and I got radared 4 times and lasered 2. The radar's didn't matter I was in traffic. One of the lasers mattered.

But what do I car I don't speed.

V1 is the best $400 (or $700 if pj installs it) you can spend.

Old 05-19-2008, 06:48 PM
Sammy_G is on a distinguished road
I think I am going to go with the Passport, but I am not to worried about speeding. With all the cops on the road now its pointless to even try. I am just annoyed that I was hit for the tint and plate... oh well its tomorrow already

Old 05-19-2008, 06:54 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Sammy_G
I think I am going to order one, I found one for 850 for the unit.. good price???
850 for two of them, right?

Old 05-19-2008, 08:27 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I love the v1 even though I always drive the limit
I can't stop laughing.

Old 05-19-2008, 08:43 PM
PJS
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I've got the newest baddest (fill in blank with anything you choose)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.