June 7th Meet and BBQ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 12:46 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I have been trying to call the park office all day to reserve an area but they apparently don't answer the phone. I guess we might just have to ask mitchel to show up early and bully people out of our spot.

Mark that sucks hopefully you can make it out. I'm going to be the early to try to have some food cooked by the time people get there and just keep the grill going all day. But seriously if you don't make it who is going to spin the needle if we end up playing twister??

Don't worry about reservation. Whoever brings the biggest guns there takes the grill.

Last edited by vincentdds; 06-02-2008 at 01:05 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:55 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
Can't make this one either. I'm on call and we're having a graduation party for my son and a couple of his cousins that weekend. I can't believe my kid is off to college already

Old 06-02-2008, 12:59 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Ok the covered area is reserved so vincent was right. The biggest gun gets the grills!

Old 06-02-2008, 01:05 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
Can't make this one either. I'm on call and we're having a graduation party for my son and a couple of his cousins that weekend. I can't believe my kid is off to college already
Another boobies doctor is the making. Congrats Todd.

Old 06-02-2008, 03:47 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Another boobies doctor is the making. Congrats Todd.

Thanks Vince! Keep an eye on your kids, next thing you know they'll be 18 yrs old.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:16 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
Thanks Vince! Keep an eye on your kids, next thing you know they'll be 18 yrs old.
Vinces daughter is still in the pastry and I love daddy stage. So Vince you've got a lot of great years left before they leave you alone with the old lady with nothing to do but talk to her. Like when your old and gray like our favorite Boob Head Doctor

Old 06-03-2008, 08:48 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I just checked the weather and it might rain on saturday but should be nice on sunday. Would sunday work better for everyone??

Old 06-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Rafting this and next weekend. If anyone wants in I can make room in my boat for the first 4 people for either Saturday and Sunday. This will be on the Wenatchee and Cost is $35ea per day and goes back into the BWET club. Call or email me about going.

Old 06-03-2008, 12:57 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
I might be able to make it. I live right around the corner below Point Defiance.
I will probably visit my Grandpa in the AM. So if this is a PM event, I will probably show.

Did times get announced?

Todd - congrats on the grad, where does he plan to attend?

Vincent - swap a daughter for a cousin?? I keed, I keed.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:23 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
I briefly scanned this thread, and I'm not to sure about the time. I would bring some chili, spoons and bowls. We could have a "Blazing Saddles" contest for pinks.

Old 06-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Jody said 1145. I might be there a bit earlier to try to get a spot and get the grill warmed up. Is saturday still good for those interested?? I think the weather may be a bit more encouraging on Sunday but it doesn't matter to me. I just don't want to look like a loser with a bunch of meat and bbq by myself haha

Old 06-03-2008, 09:12 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I can't make anything Saturday midday. I thought it was a later event. Two birthday parties that day

Old 06-03-2008, 09:13 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I would prefer later as well, but I might be willing to swing out @ noon too.

Old 06-03-2008, 09:15 PM
what time will work for people?

Old 06-04-2008, 12:34 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I am out for this weekend, I have to work on my fathers house to have it up for sale this week. Just some final items to paint and clean up the yard.

But for something later here is a good idea,

We can have a BBQ at my island house, south tip of Whidbey Island that is.. lots of great roads to do a drive then BBQ at the house after.... Here is a view

PIC 2 and 3 is the view from the master bedroom window..as you can see it is RIGHT on the water... the last pic you can see a house down on the water...my house is 2 down to the left behind the trees.. House is up for sale, but Lets do a BBQ there before it is sold

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Whidbey Island House 028.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	218.2 KB
ID:	71042   Click image for larger version

Name:	Whidbey Island House 014.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	71043   Click image for larger version

Name:	Whidbey Island House 018.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	71044   Click image for larger version

Name:	Whidbey Island 001.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	71045  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: June 7th Meet and BBQ