Spotted:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 10:21 PM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by FerrariWA
Isn't there only one P4/5 which is owned by James Glickenhaus. I'm pretty sure that car is located in New York.
Yes, there's only one P4/5 and the guys also owns all IP regarding it.

Old 05-17-2009, 10:54 PM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
Sat afternoon - saw a late model white Lambo getting on express lane near Seneca St on I-5.

Last edited by huskylawyer; 05-17-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:16 AM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by huskylawyer
Sat afternoon - saw a late model white Lambo getting on express lane near Seneca St on I-5.
Potentially Roy in his Aspen White Murcielago coming back from the Vet run.

Look familiar?

Old 05-18-2009, 01:31 AM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
Potentially Roy in his Aspen White Murcielago coming back from the Vet run.

Look familiar?
Yea, that looks like the same car. A great lookin' car.

Old 05-18-2009, 02:31 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
home made monster truck with custom "thru the bed trucker style exhaust"

(notice no tow package )

Oh yeah (for the haters), I saw a silver Tesla in Georgetown... again... no plate on it

Old 05-18-2009, 02:37 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Isn't there only one P4/5 which is owned by James Glickenhaus. I'm pretty sure that car is located in New York.
I think you are right..

here is a shot that I have of it from Pebble Beach 2006

Old 05-18-2009, 02:47 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Ok I can't top that Truck PJ but this one was cute Type R? Hmmmm

Old 05-18-2009, 02:51 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
^^^ LOL

A kid who lives near me had his lambo door fall off his WRX at the local QFC, he put a friend in the trunk to hold it going home. I was behind him for about an hour. It was funny as hell!

Old 05-18-2009, 03:04 PM
PJS
classic acura with lambo doors..

not easy to top a home made monster truck with thru the bed exhaust... doable yes... but not easy...

I am always on the look out for sweet automotive expression :-)

Old 05-18-2009, 03:15 PM
BMWMPWR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PJS
home made monster truck with custom "thru the bed trucker style exhaust"

(notice no tow package )

Oh yeah (for the haters), I saw a silver Tesla in Georgetown... again... no plate on it

GB?

Old 05-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Mark I think that guy is smiling for that picture haha. He's somewhere bragging right meow

Old 05-18-2009, 03:55 PM
Bosco is a jewel in the roughBosco is a jewel in the roughBosco is a jewel in the rough
"Sharked" NSX

White NSX with a "sharked fin"

Old 05-18-2009, 03:58 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Thats the NSX-R GT rare for the U.S or they could have just put on a kit...

Old 05-18-2009, 04:14 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
whats the fin for? does it help the wife figure out where half is for when the divorce comes down/

Last edited by Eliseguy; 05-18-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:28 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.