Spotted:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 04:12 PM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by atomic80
Spotted an older Bonneville raised on huge blingy dubs on 680 in Bay area. I grabbed a picture but can't post it from my BlackBerry.

excuses... CAN'T ?? come on..... try harder

Old 05-22-2009, 05:40 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
There's a silver 997 C4S parked outside my store with lambo of bellevue license plate frame. Silver on black. Yummy.

Old 05-23-2009, 11:53 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Ok coolest suv I've seen in a while today by my house
Hydrogen Powered Petroleum Free

I guess You'll understand why H2O is cool for me

my favorite part

Old 05-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully they can get that out before they go under

Old 05-24-2009, 12:23 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
The orange Elise from Montana rolled up beside me on I90-West floating bridge Around 8:00pm last night. I waved, they down shifted and took off through the tunnel..what a noise!

Old 05-24-2009, 10:43 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FerrariWA
The orange Elise from Montana rolled up beside me on I90-West floating bridge Around 8:00pm last night. I waved, they down shifted and took off through the tunnel..what a noise!
Stage II exhaust. It's a lot of fun. I test drove a car with that exhaust and returned it to the dealer, I said quote "that exhaust is going to make some young kid real happy, but not me". For a daily driver it would be just too much, you really feel it as you drive too. But for a weekend driver it's quite a sound when you're on throttle!

Old 05-25-2009, 12:20 AM
Bosco is a jewel in the roughBosco is a jewel in the roughBosco is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Ok coolest suv I've seen in a while today by my house
Hydrogen Powered Petroleum Free
This is the route we should have taken. Not electrics or hybrids.

Old 05-25-2009, 06:04 PM
TWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura about
This was a few weeks ago:

Gray Audi R8 parked between Hairmasters and a liquor store in downtown Bellevue.
Red F430 doing a u-turn onto a high-way ramp near the Lexus of Bellevue dealership and a motel.

Old 05-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Sj300zx is infamous around these parts
I've been meaning to post a couple. A while back I spotted a rosso corsa CS turning onto 124th St in Bellevue, shortly followed by a red 930. A week or so after that spotted a burgundy 360 in Edmonds. Just a few days ago spotted a white 997TT on i-5 N near Shoreline, PCA stickers in the window - male and female in the car

Old 05-25-2009, 06:09 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^^ hmmm....the white 997TT with PCA stickers.....GRETA! was that youuuuuuuuu and hubby?

Old 05-25-2009, 06:11 PM
TWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura about
Oh yeah, and there's this glittery pink Mercedes C63 AMG around here in Bellevue. Don't have a pic of it but I'm sure it's the only C63 like that

Old 05-25-2009, 06:33 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^^ hmmm....the white 997TT with PCA stickers.....GRETA! was that youuuuuuuuu and hubby?
No, haven't been near Shoreline. Must be an imposter.

Old 05-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gretapass
No, haven't been near Shoreline. Must be an imposter.
"imposter" . Its a good looking car, I can't blame anyone for "faking the funk"

Old 05-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Sj300zx is infamous around these parts
At first I did think it was you Greta! I caught up quickly to get a look at the passengers, but quickly confirmed (from the who's who thread picture) that it was indeed an "Imposter"

Great looking car though, white and cobalt have to be my two favorite colors of the 997.

Old 05-26-2009, 10:57 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Team Washington Liftruck/Morelli Bros/Merlion Homes taking the pole and the win for the regional and national super touring class SCCA races at PR over the weekend

Driver: Alex Long

Photos courtesy of my Iphone

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.