Seattle Area - Paint Shop Recommendations?

Old 08-19-2008, 10:59 AM
michaeldorian will become famous soon enoughmichaeldorian will become famous soon enough
Seattle Area - Paint Shop Recommendations?

I'm looking for a high-end quality body/paint shop for some bumper respray work. Quality color match is a major requirement. Any recommendations guys?
Need some work done on my RS4.

Old 08-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
West Coast Collision Center in Mountlake Terrace does all our work. He painted the bumper on my TT, and it's perfect.

John

Old 08-19-2008, 01:45 PM
michaeldorian will become famous soon enoughmichaeldorian will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by detailjohn
West Coast Collision Center in Mountlake Terrace does all our work. He painted the bumper on my TT, and it's perfect.

John
What do you think the fair price is to paint rear, front and sideskirts? Just want to come in with a rough price in my mind.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:15 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Their number is (425)774-9222 talk to Jeff or Cindy, and let them know that I sent you.

John

Old 08-19-2008, 04:39 PM
Redgoat™ is on a distinguished road
Old 08-19-2008, 06:14 PM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
if you're on the east side of seattle, queen city in redmond is your place. you can dally in speedware across the street while you're there

Old 08-20-2008, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by brendo
if you're on the east side of seattle, queen city in redmond is your place. you can dally in speedware across the street while you're there
Yeah I heard good things about this place. I'll give them a call. Anyone have experience with http://www.eurotechbodywerkes.com/ ?

Old 08-20-2008, 08:16 AM
Grouse is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Redgoat™
I usually recomend clients go to haury's and talk to jeff also.

Old 08-20-2008, 05:12 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Talk to Mark at EuroTech Bodywerkes. Great work, has the experience and is a car guy! Feel free to use me as a reference: Daryl

Old 08-20-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks guys. I'll call Eurotech and the other places for quotes also. I talked to Queen City today and received a quote from them. Trying to get Barrier Audi to cover a bumper mismatch under warranty. I spoke with there service manager and he was like "yeah that is so mis-matched" they are going talk to the regional service manager to try to get an approval.

Old 09-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Thanks! Everyone. I went with Queen City as Barrier finally agreed to warranty the paint. The work came out perfect. +1 for Queen City.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:45 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to hear that the bumper came out well. I remember seeing the pics and it really looked a bit off.

Old 11-13-2008, 09:53 PM
mprsev will become famous soon enoughmprsev will become famous soon enough
Of these shops who would be good for small paint projects? I am looking to get my front grill and deck lid spoiler color matched. Any ideas as to what I should expect to pay? Thanks!

Old 11-14-2008, 09:12 AM
waipahu996 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mprsev
Of these shops who would be good for small paint projects? I am looking to get my front grill and deck lid spoiler color matched. Any ideas as to what I should expect to pay? Thanks!
Eurotech did my bumper, hood and front fenders 2 months ago. Perfect color match. I had estimates from Eurotech and Queen City. Eurotech was 10% less. Very happy with the work.

Old 11-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redgoat™
That's who does all my body work, color match has always been 100%.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seattle Area - Paint Shop Recommendations?