Any Microsoft folks around here?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 07:24 PM
michaeldorian will become famous soon enoughmichaeldorian will become famous soon enough
Any Microsoft folks around here?

New to the area and just joined the company. Any Microsofties on the board want to meet up for lunch sometime and chat cars.

Old 09-11-2008, 07:39 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i'm not a microsoftie, but the NW gang has quite a few events/gatherings that come up where we do lots of chatting about cars! come out and join us sometime! =)

welcome to the nw!

Old 09-11-2008, 07:43 PM
michaeldorian will become famous soon enoughmichaeldorian will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
i'm not a microsoftie, but the NW gang has quite a few events/gatherings that come up where we do lots of chatting about cars! come out and join us sometime! =)

welcome to the nw!
Awesome. I got my car back today so see you on the 13th for burgers.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:41 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
I think Slowmotion(??) works for M$

Old 09-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Boxster Boy is on a distinguished road
I do.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:10 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
My son, Aaron (aka dwnhillskater) works for Microsoft in Redmond and works in the automotive gaming division. PM him - I am sure he'd enjoy meeting you!

PS: welcome - and let's see some pics of your car!

Old 09-11-2008, 11:10 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Sendero is also with Microsoft.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:53 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by michaeldorian
Awesome. I got my car back today so see you on the 13th for burgers.
I thought burgers was the 15th...

Old 09-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Originally Posted by StorminS4
I thought burgers was the 15th...
My mistake. Yes the 15th.

Old 09-12-2008, 12:46 AM
Originally Posted by gretapass
My son, Aaron (aka dwnhillskater) works for Microsoft in Redmond and works in the automotive gaming division. PM him - I am sure he'd enjoy meeting you!

Pics coming soon....

Old 09-12-2008, 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by gretapass

Awesome! I'll look him up. Thanks!

Old 09-14-2008, 03:43 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Yup, I'm at MS as well. Been out of town for a couple weeks in Europe but I'm back now. Had a very cool tour of the Porsche factory and got to see them assembling some 911s.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Sendero
Yup, I'm at MS as well. Been out of town for a couple weeks in Europe but I'm back now. Had a very cool tour of the Porsche factory and got to see them assembling some 911s.
Sendero,

That sounds awesome. I'll send you a PM and maybe we can grab some lunch.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:42 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by michaeldorian
Sendero,

That sounds awesome. I'll send you a PM and maybe we can grab some lunch.
you'll enjoy meeting greta's son, aaron. and john aka: sendero. both of them are really nice people! great guys!

Old 09-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
you'll enjoy meeting greta's son, aaron. and john aka: sendero. both of them are really nice people! great guys!
Looks like I'll be grabbing burgers in the rental. Long story short, just got the car back, wife drives car, rolls back into another car and now I'm right back to where we started - at queen city again for rear bumper repaint.

All this the day after Audi just finished its warranty repaint of the bumpers at Queen City. I dropped it off and they still had the paint left over for the repaint. Little to say they were suprised.

Michael

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any Microsoft folks around here?